Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2006 6:59:07 PM EDT
Carrico'z will be at the WAC show this weekend? I want to pick up a couple things from him so I can finish up a build I've got going. Also been wanting to try one of the MEGA Machine triggers, anyone know any good or bad about these?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:36:42 PM EDT
[#1]
He will be there....

Triggers are nice....Like mine...

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:42:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, any idea how the Mega triggers rate next to the Jard trigger or RRA? Not sure which way to go yet and I know Carrico'z used to carry the Mega, he's the only place I have found them, I want to put something better in my 243wssm.

I used to hang out here on this site a few years ago but now keep my nose into the Predator Masters web site. A lot has changed here since then, this site is huge now.

Thanks for the help guy's.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:26:15 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thanks, any idea how the Mega triggers rate next to the Jard trigger or RRA? Not sure which way to go yet and I know Carrico'z used to carry the Mega, he's the only place I have found them, I want to put something better in my 243wssm.

I used to hang out here on this site a few years ago but now keep my nose into the Predator Masters web site. A lot has changed here since then, this site is huge now.

Thanks for the help guy's.

Yes this site is huge. I stay entertained just hanging out in the HTF for the most part. But I also hang out on a dirt bike forum. Where bouts you live? I'm interested in getting back into predator hunting. Why don't you meet a few of us for breakfast in morning at Cattins restaurant next to the fair grounds at 07:00?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:43:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the invite, I know Cattin's very well, I'll try to make it.

Who do I look for? Or should I just look for the LaRues and Tac litesMy geuss, that is Saturday 0700? It's the only day I can make it, I'm only 10 minutes away.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top