Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2006 10:31:54 PM EDT
1200 dollars for a 1976 dodge motor home WITH a 12 foot aluminum boat and motor!

Now see if it stopped there it would be great.

Had to replace the carb because the old one was shot to hell  280 dollars.
Drove 30 miles and the tranny went out 703 dollars.
Fixed Tranny and the fuel pump goes out. 20 dollars
Had to replace all the fuel line in a 26 foot motor home with 2 tanks. 50 dollars
2 nights stay in sunny Bellingham with food 200 dollars.
Thermostat because the damn thing started overheating with 4 gallons antifreeze 50 dollars.

Driving another 25 miles and overheating again because some asshats idea of winterizing a radiator was to drain it........Fucking priceless.

OMFG WHY YOU RAT BASTARD DID YOU SELL THIS PIECE OF SHIT INSTEAD OF BURNING IT!

Anyone in the metropolis of Conway or thereabout know a good radiator shop. I can do everything else myself but the radiator.

The best thing about my last 2 weeks of working on this is the 3.5 goddamn hour drive both ways
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:43:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Shoot it, and cut your loss.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:08:02 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Shoot it, and cut your loss.

roger, put a thermite on the block or blow it in place.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:56:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Keep the boat give the rest

Radiator shop in burlington behind fred meyers
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top