Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2006 10:00:21 AM EDT
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=15&t=222359

Obviously it won't be TGIF. Where else? I googled restaurants and found: Applebee's, Keg, Outback, Powerhouse Restaurant Brewery, Ram, Red Robin. And a ton of teriyaki and fast food joints. Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:19:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:43:02 AM EDT
[#2]
There is a mexican restaurant up the road and it's a pretty big place. Real good food?
I'll see if I can find the name.

FIXD  Mazatlan
Burgers are good at Earthquakes
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 11:47:37 AM EDT
[#3]
If'n it's not too expensive, I'd vote Famous Dave's BBQ.

It's next to TGIF, so we could all find it. But keep in mind that Scrun was the 'no kitch' treatment last time we tried it, and we only had about a dozen folks. I thought the food was good though.

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 11:49:51 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
If'n it's not too expensive, I'd vote Famous Dave's BBQ.

It's next to TGIF, so we could all find it. But keep in mind that Scrun was the 'no kitch' treatment last time we tried it, and we only had about a dozen folks. I thought the food was good though.

hfeimages.aristotle.net/SDC/sdc_bbqribs_md.jpg

+1 Famous Dave's...dont eat mexican food.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 11:54:29 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

..dont eat mexican food.

Why?...

Does it make you gassy?...

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 11:55:12 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

..dont eat mexican food.

Why?...

more like
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 11:57:26 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

..dont eat mexican food.

Why?...

more like

Well Im sorry, and Im sure you will understand that we could never workout, other than the age difference, I Love Mexican Food...

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 12:01:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

..dont eat mexican food.

Why?...

more like

Well Im sorry, and Im sure you will understand that we could never workout, other than the age difference, I Love Mexican Food...

I think your wife might have something to say about that.

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 12:05:16 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

..dont eat mexican food.

Why?...

more like

I think your wife might have something to say about that.

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 12:26:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 12:28:42 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Your wife is never supposed to find out about your girfiend.

Giving tips now?  You adulterating whore of a man!  
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 12:47:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Let's go back to talk about food!!!

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 2:10:37 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Let's go back to talk about food!!!

+1  Daves sounds good
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:13:18 PM EDT
[#14]
I have a relative working at Applebee's on the east side of the mall. She says they are really happy to have large groups. Also, they have a platter of wings, taters, etc. that goes for 21 bucks or so. The individual version goes for 8 sumpin'. The big one she says will cover 7 or eight people. BTW, they all stay in the kitchen and kitch.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:24:46 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I have a relative working at Applebee's on the east side of the mall. She says they are really happy to have large groups. Also, they have a platter of wings, taters, etc. that goes for 21 bucks or so. The individual version goes for 8 sumpin'. The big one she says will cover 7 or eight people. BTW, they all stay in the kitchen and kitch.

Looks like a winner to me!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:31:01 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

7 or 8 people?

Bahahahahahaha!

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:33:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Sounds good BB,

Plus Applebees pours a proper mixed drink.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:17:22 PM EDT
[#18]
The food's not the best and they don't serve beer (in the U.S. at least), but they can handle groups our size. . .

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:33:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Well, seein' as how I recommended it, I guess now I HAVE to show up at Crapplebees. Oh, okay, I suppose, if I have to... I'll make a cameo appearance by noon at least!
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:47:13 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Obviously it won't be TGIF. Where else? I googled restaurants and found: Applebee's, Keg, Outback, Powerhouse Restaurant Brewery, Ram, Red Robin. And a ton of teriyaki and fast food joints. Any suggestions?

Why do you care baby?  You will be enjoying a nice hot McDonald's lunch with your family and 20 of your daughters closest friends  
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 11:48:17 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why do you care baby?  You will be enjoying a nice hot McDonald's lunch with your family and 20 of your daughters closest friends  

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 4:03:49 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Smile baby, it could always be worse....

You could be buying 20 of her closest friends happy meals at $4 a pop for food they won't hardly touch
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:35:31 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I owe Kooter some money and he has to come collect it tommorrow.

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:25:22 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You could be buying 20 of her closest friends happy meals at $4 a pop for food they won't hardly touch

UHHHHH......OOOHHHHHH,

Can you say OWNED!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:31:05 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Can you say OWNED!!!!!!!

Did you know people are looking for you?

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:51:06 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I owe Kooter some money and he has to come collect it tommorrow.

You got it wrong CavVet, DaBunny is my pimp...I'm just Kooters wench  
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:01:26 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Don't even be givin' nuthin' away to CavVet!!!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:22:25 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

UHHHHH......OOOHHHHHH,

Can you say OWNED!!!!!!!

Yup, a bunch of tough guys OWNED by a cook/dishwasher at TGIF?  
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:49:41 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't even be givin' nuthin' away to CavVet!!! smiley.onegreatguy.net/pimp.gif

I'm sorry it won't happen again  
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 2:22:59 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

And what would you have done, drawn down on him for being a loudmouth?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:01:50 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Aparently, nothing.  It might have ruined your reputation as "stand up" group.  BTW, do you know a fellow Whidbey Islander named Gun Equals Freedom (GEF) from years ago?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 12:29:52 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Aparently, nothing.  It might have ruined your reputation as "stand up" group.  BTW, do you know a fellow Whidbey Islander named Gun Equals Freedom (GEF) from years ago?

I haven't heard from him in a long time.
Why do you ask?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:35:33 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I haven't heard from him in a long time.
Why do you ask?

No reason, just curious.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top