Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2006 12:43:51 PM EDT
The sun is out at my house now!!!  
There may be a chance to get stuff done outside.

I did get all the guns cleaned & oiled and everthing put away when I returned from the LCR. Just washing bedding now. Still have to fix trailer leaks though.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:48:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Its sunny here in Downtown Tacoma. Too bad I have to have the blinds closed to do my work...sun and computer monitors dont mix so well.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:51:39 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Its sunny here in Downtown Tacoma. Too bad I have to have the blinds closed to do my work...sun and computer monitors dont mix so well.

Sun and everything mix, cause when it's out you should be outside in it!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:00:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Flooding here, deep pools of standing water on sandy soil, the ground is totally satuarated and driving acroos it makes for instant mud pit, raining hard with no breaks.

Aid car and PUD just went by at high speed. here we go again.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:01:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Flooding here, deep pools of standing water on sandy soil, the ground is totally satuarated and driving acroos it makes for instant mud pit, raining hard with no breaks.

Whereabouts?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:01:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:05:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whereabouts?

Ben Howard road, runs east from HW 203 to Sultan crooked winding narrow road that follows the Skykomish river, we are averaging about a wreck a day now, fences and power poles don't last long here.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:06:30 PM EDT
[#7]
It has been pouring up here, but seems to have stopped for now.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:08:08 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whereabouts?

Ben Howard road, runs east from HW 203 to Sultan crooked winding narrow road that follows the Skykomish river, we are averaging about a wreck a day now, fences and power poles don't last long here.

Oh okay, I know where that is at.  Good Luck up there!  
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:13:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Do you smell that?...

$$$$$$$

I smell lots of overtime in the next couple of days.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:18:59 PM EDT
[#10]
At 12:30pm the Sky was at 10.36' around Gold Bar, +900 cfs/hr change in flow.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:23:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Im stuck in the middle with a so-so day. Dry but cloudy.

Could be worse though, I could be stuck in an office!

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:24:51 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
At 12:30pm the Sky was at 10.36' around Gold Bar, +900 cfs/hr change in flow.

It cooled off at around 40 F now, was 50 last night and why all the fresh melting snow raised the river lever, it is in the park in Monore again.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:27:25 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Im stuck in the middle with a so-so day. Dry but cloudy.

Could be worse though, I could be stuck in an office!

Really ? you leave the pavement here and it is instand stuck in the mud.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top