Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2006 4:11:02 PM EDT
Q: " Did you like some of the guys you met today?"
Chandler: " I liked everybody!"

Chandler also says:
"Thank you for the quarters."
"I like guns."
and , "when can we go again?"

He's also been demanding a ride in a helicopter ever since I told him DB used to fly them.
(I wanna go in a helicopter, I wanna ride in a helicopter) Telling him DB no longer flies has no effect.

ETA: Next time I'll have to remember to bring more ammo. Of the 300 rounds Chandler and I sent downrange only about 50 were mine. Damn munchkin burned up the rest.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:27:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Great kid Justin, I trust his Uncles were the shining examples they should have been in every manner.
Dang I gotta get my cussin switch worked on again!

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:32:43 PM EDT
[#2]

I was the big guy in the Seahawks hat at Razzles.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:06:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Next time I'll have to remember to bring more ammo quarters.

Fixed it for ya.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:15:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Fine young man you have there Justin.

I think it's fantastic that you share / instill your love of shooting with Chandler.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:38:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I think he could let loose with that 22 pistol faster than CavVet could bumpfire.

He is a good kid.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:52:50 AM EDT
[#6]

Great kid Justin, I trust his Uncles were the shining examples they should have been in every manner.

You guys were great.
There are some adults who have difficulties modifying their language when children are present. Definitely NOT a problem here.

I was the big guy in the Seahawks hat at Razzles.

Chandler and I didn't properly introduce ourselves, but we knew who you were.

Quoted:
Next time I'll have to remember to bring more ammo quarters.

Fixed it for ya.

I don't have to. Chandler now knows a couple of sniffles and his Uncles, and the waitress, all empty their pockets!

I do want to apologize for that, he doesn't ususally mope after being told no.

I think it's fantastic that you share / instill your love of shooting with Chandler.

Thank  you. I enjoy teaching them. The way things have changed in the last few generations, If we don't pass on our knowledge and our love of freedom, especially firearms, there will be nobody left to fight for them.

I think he could let loose with that 22 pistol faster than CavVet could bumpfire.

LOL...we're working more on safety right now than shot placement.  Judging by the MAC incident, he will be giving Cav a run for his money sometime in the future.

I'd also like to say it's not just me teaching him about gun safety.  Yesterday he learned, and fully understands what  Range hot/ Range cold means.

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:59:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Chandler looks HAPPY!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:27:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Chandler looks HAPPY!

Guns, cheeseburgers, and a huge pile of quarters for video games.. Damn right he's happy!

He's a pretty happy-go-lucky kid.  He's still talking about yesterday.  As soon as he gets over his initial shyness, I can guarantee he'll be making a nuisance of himself asking you about helicopters.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top