Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2006 7:10:00 PM EDT
I have a 4 door pickittyup truck. I'm planning on heading out early Sattidy. I'm bringing ten or so firearms with the attendant   accoutrements. Seeing as how I have a v10 and 4wd, (read: gashog) anyone who'd like to pop for some extra gas fumes could ride with. Smokers can ride free, in the back, outside. It seems silly not to utilize the space. I'm in Spanaway. Beep me if I can be of service. Usually, I don't care much about it, gaswise, but what doesn't go in the tank, goes in the ammo can! The most likely scenario has me returning that night.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 8:56:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Paging berzerker
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:05:58 PM EDT
[#2]
One would think that this would be the perfect opportunity for me to go. One would be wrong.
You see on thursday I went up to Sumas to look at an RV. I ended up buying it and now I have to tune the damn thing up and drive it home over the weekend. I apologize to everyone who was gonna use my useless pistol ammo but I can give it to someone to take with ya ifn ya want to.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:18:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
One would think that this would be the perfect opportunity for me to go. One would be wrong.
You see on thursday I went up to Sumas to look at an RV. I ended up buying it and now I have to tune the damn thing up and drive it home over the weekend. I apologize to everyone who was gonna use my useless pistol ammo but I can give it to someone to take with ya ifn ya want to.

You should be driving it to LCR
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top