Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2006 7:23:51 PM EDT
I need a contact  in the  state of Washinton to answer a few ?s i have on certain laws. I need help with a trailer that i need to recover that is being held in the state of washinton and it is basicly been stolen. The owner has all the paper work and would like me to pick up the trailer for him as he no longer has the truck to move the trailer. He is paying me to go get the trailer and return it to him
basicly a repo,. Can anybody help me out here. TIA

Superfly in Mn        
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 7:40:07 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I need a contact  in the  state of Washinton to answer a few ?s i have on certain laws. I need help with a trailer that i need to recover that is being held in the state of washinton and it is basicly been stolen. The owner has all the paper work and would like me to pick up the trailer for him as he no longer has the truck to move the trailer. He is paying me to go get the trailer and return it to him
basicly a repo,. Can anybody help me out here. TIA

Superfly in Mn        

Washington State Patrol
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 10:16:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 11:09:21 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
it is basicly been stolen.  

Well either it has or it hasn't.

What area?

Is it listed as Stolen? If so get a cop involved. If not, it sounds like a Civil prob. Get a lawyer. The police are of very little use to you unless it is stolen..
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 11:12:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
it is basicly been stolen.  

I think thats kinda like a virgin.

Quoted:
What area?

+1

We have some helpful informative folks here all over the place in all kinds of positions, and the WA Jeeves should be back tommorrow.......
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 11:30:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Before we help him, make sure Erex isn't living in it.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:07:25 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Before we help him, make sure Erex isn't living in it.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:29:53 AM EDT
[#7]
If it's just a repo all I ever had to do was notify the local LE 24 hours in advance.
It's been awhile since I've done that kinda work so YMMV
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:40:22 AM EDT
[#8]
The trailer was repoed befor but the repo man had a gun pulled on him and got real nervous No shit. So he left the trailer and went home with no trailer. I will have the Original title with and all paper work that pertains to the trailer, I just don,t need to get into a gun fight with a nut case over a trailer worth 10k ??? , Hell i actually thought about hiring my own repo man and let him do it.  Anybody want to make some quick cash .

Tia

Superfly  
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:01:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Is this a travel trailer or an equipment trailer? Is anyone living in it?
Do you know the current location of it? Do you have the clear title to it?
So many questions, so many ways this could go bad..

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:07:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:17:46 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Anybody want to make some quick cash .

I'm your Huckleberry.

Details Man! We need details!

IM me at least a location, it is a big state you know.

Did you read the initial post?

Quoted:
The trailer was repoed befor but the repo man had a gun pulled on him and got real nervous  

Hell you dont even like guns at shooting events.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:22:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:38:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Can you Imagine a bunch of arfcommers showing up somewhere to repo a trailer??

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:47:29 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
So you wanna ride bitch huh?

Good Taxi drivers have no fear of death.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:54:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:19:32 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Anybody want to make some quick cash .

Tia

Superfly  

How much?
How far does it need to go?
My truck is still all set up and I'm in need of some cash or the repo man will be coming for the truck
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:54:28 PM EDT
[#17]
BTDT. IM info if you're serious. Sounds like you could go Theft By Bailee. Unless, of course, you have an Adventurous Streak, in which case, the posse forms on the right. Can you picture six or seven arfommers, suited up, pouring out of my big blue Volvo 770? Cool beans!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:24:45 PM EDT
[#18]
As I posted in your other thread, you ad better have the owner with you.  Third party info given to responding officers is NOT going to impress them.  Neither is a handwritten note from someone who may or may not be the owner.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:53:01 PM EDT
[#19]
I smell a GTG!!!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:38:20 PM EDT
[#20]
I would LOVE to see this!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:50:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Might as well make it a family affair...
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 10:05:02 AM EDT
[#22]
I have the Info coming from the Original owner of the trailer, He has the title and all paper work. The trailer is a 1998 model trailking 53 foot step deck, Spread axel, I will go get it but i do not want to get my ass shot for a trailer or end up having to use force to get it, I have a 2000 freightliner i will pick it up with. As soon as i have all the info from the owner i will post it. If the people here are intersted in helping And maybe even repoing it to a safe locatin so i can pick it up Pm me a Ph # i will call you.

Thanks Jaime    

Ok i have more info The persons name address Town Ect

Stil waiting on more paper work.

Superfly  
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 10:44:38 AM EDT
[#23]
I bet the thing is trashed by now...

also sounds like a civil prob between the owner and the occupant, I would not touch it with a 10 foot pole.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 10:53:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Recon by fire!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top