Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2005 11:23:21 AM EDT
A friend of a friend told me that someone in Kitsap County served up some paperwork on the Monroe PD and some of it's officers. Legal demands and stuff. I don't know anything more than that.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:24:36 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
A friend of a friend told me that someone in Kitsap County served up some paperwork on the Monroe PD and some of it's officers. Legal demands and stuff. I don't know anything more than that.

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:27:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Maybe Strat and R-32 are trying to take over the town.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:48:41 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Maybe Strat and R-32 are trying to take over the town.

I already own as much of this town as I want... The Illegal 's own the rest..

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 9:35:51 PM EDT
[#4]
speculation is fun.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 9:50:08 PM EDT
[#5]
It would seem a group of "constitutionalists" want the county sheriff to do his duty in dealing with the actions of the MPD chief, officers, County Court Clerk and others, that were  illegal and without authority of law.  I assume this means their arrest.  It also seeks monetary damages.  Not done in standard court pleadings format, as set out in court rules, also only provide a 72 hour period for an answer.

Sounds a little like the pleadings from the Freemen in Montana.  Haven't actually seen the docs yet, but looking forward to it.

I wonder if this was the affirmative action that Strat told us to look for an after action report on.

ETA:  "Constitutionalists" is in quotes above as that is how they identified themselves, not my labeling of the originator(s) of the documents served.  Also, still only as reported to me, won't see the docs until this weekend.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:24:26 PM EDT
[#6]
No one I asked  seems to know anything about it....

I do know of a total loon out in the county that causes trouble for the fire dept. and this sounds like something he could try and pull...

But Monroe PD would have no reason to head out that way...
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 12:08:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Anybody check to see if the ATF has Strat's place surrounded? Do we need to organize an airdrop?
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 1:13:19 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Anybody check to see if the ATF has Strat's place surrounded? Do we need to organize an airdrop?

Im still not going to fly in anything you are in control of...
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 10:19:08 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Darn it! I was looking forward to throwing you out of the plane...
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:24:12 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Darn it! I was looking forward to throwing you out of the plane...

Better luck next time Fly~Boy!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top