Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2005 4:36:34 PM EDT
I'm home but in awful pain. I think they left something larger than an implant in my head the way it feels. I  look like someone beat me up, I don't remember doing anything before surgery that would have made the Dr that mad. Going to take my meds and sleep now. Just letting everyone know I'm OK. and surgery went good. CCyas
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 4:38:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 5:20:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Sleep well, and get well soon!
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 2:14:00 AM EDT
[#3]
 Just remember the first couple of days are the roughest!  IM me your address and I'll send you some cookies...  homemade in NJ!!!  Hmm, that doesn't sound so appetizing... how about homemade on the east coast?

Anyway, hope you feel better soon.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:24:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks to all!

My recovery isn't going so well there aren't enoough pain pills in the county. I have a little infection going so I had to call the Dr to get oral antibiotics. Hope they work.Crackers and 7 up are my favorite foods these days. Hope everyone else is having a great holiday season. CCyas
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:43:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 7:13:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'm home but in awful pain. I think they left something larger than an implant in my head the way it feels. I  look like someone beat me up, I don't remember doing anything before surgery that would have made the Dr that mad. Going to take my meds and sleep now. Just letting everyone know I'm OK. and surgery went good. CCyas

implants?

all kidding aside, thought i'd try for a laugh.  hope you start feeling better soon.  
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 9:35:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Good luck little lady!   We need you at the LCR!  Even if you like to chew 1nutgummer out for talking about WRF cartridges.  ;)
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:00:04 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Good luck little lady!   We need you at the LCR!  Even if you like to chew 1nutgummer out for talking about WRF cartridges.  ;)

CHEW?  For lack of a better word?AW or Pick,,,It's All Good!
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:04:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:09:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Five Days later and I still look like I took a good beatin, black and blue all over the face!. Wednesday they try and fit an old one in sounds likre more pain to me!But I'll grt er done ARGGGG! Suregery seemed to help a lot as far as my eye setting better. Time will tell!

All I need AT THIS TIME IS PAIN MEDS, ANTIBIOTICS AND GOOD BOOZE! i'LL Be JUST FINE!
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:53:21 AM EDT
[#11]
I hope you feel better soon.  Be sure to come up with some great stories like "You think I look rough, you should see the other gal"

Patty
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 12:06:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top