Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2005 9:07:48 PM EDT
And what does it mean???

Link  ETA: No hotlinking. Find in this page Yongjugol

I remember it. Spent a year of my life there. 365 days. Sounds like things have gone professional
. Gone are the seedy days of a simpler time.

What a good time it was indeed.

Taken in 1999, 20 years later, and it hasnt changed a bit. I know exactly where the photographer is standing and which way he is looking. The main difference is the addition of cars. There were few if any cars then, cars everywhere now.

They moved my old Camp.........

I knew it but hadnt seen any pics of the new one yet.

This was the old Camp Pelham/RC #4, where we beat the hell outta the 2ID Champs in our Football league. Damn did we get drunk and tear the 'ville up that night.

Miss Park in Pelham, Miss Ham in Yongjugol........

Seems like another world.....
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 9:11:29 PM EDT
[#1]
You were stationed at Camp Red X?
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 9:17:45 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
www.n-kcreative.com/porfolio/packaging/pics/red_x_Jug_thumb.jpg

Sorry to hijack, but would that stuff get the blood out of the carpet after a militia operation?
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 9:32:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Been to Chinhae for Exercise Foal Eagle '97.

Also was in Pohang overnight during the same exercise but never stepped foot on the beach.  Something about IFF needing to work.  Whoud've thunk that IFF was necessary off the coast of the Korean peninsula?

Now about that Soju stuff. . .  Remember, SARS, Soju = Bad.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:40:51 AM EDT
[#4]
No hotlinking? Works for me
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:46:11 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.n-kcreative.com/porfolio/packaging/pics/red_x_Jug_thumb.jpg

Sorry to hijack, but would that stuff get the blood out of the carpet after a militia operation?

I believe your brow was shaved with surgical precision. No need to get blood stains out of anything.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top