Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2005 11:14:40 PM EDT
The guy got all riled up about the news and car chase today...and said something like "What the Fuck...Hell is the point?"

Sounded like the whole studio had no idea what to do....  Bumper music came on, Commercial came on, suits was still talking, the guy was still talking, all at once!  Was mildly entertaining to listen to...
...I need to find more entertaining things.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:34:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I need a better radio, can't get KVI here.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 1:03:35 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Head to Radio Shack...

Best $35.00 I have spent in years...

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:50:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Head to Radio Shack...

www.nitro-pak.com/images/Grundig%20Radio%206510.jpg

It's on Sale for $39.99 at Bartells right now (down from $44.99) sells for $39.99 at Radio Shack, it's listed as out of stock on their website, but in stock at a lot of the local stores.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:11:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Head to Radio Shack...

www.nitro-pak.com/images/Grundig%20Radio%206510.jpg

Me likely.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:31:21 PM EDT
[#5]
No I didn't hear it, usualy not in range durring his show. Edited: so not to continue the hijack

Them are good stuff, I have a $250.00 Sangen and my $39.99 Grundig picks up some stations better, well worth the money.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:27:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I heard it on the way home.  Funny how brian covered it the didn't cover it then went to the break.  LMAO ms
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top