Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2005 5:45:11 PM EDT
Hi everyone.  Just got moved out here to WA, was in New York (Communist state).  I want to pick up an H&K USP .45 fullsize.  Any suggestions on where to go and get a fair deal.  

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:18:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out Larry's Guns in Lacey (Olympia area), exit #109.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:32:06 PM EDT
[#2]
The Marksman (in Puyallup) has either a Pro or a tactical in stock as of yesterday.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:33:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Bullseye in Tacoma.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 8:15:29 PM EDT
[#4]
LEED's on 6th Ave. (Tacoma)

www.leedway.com/
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 9:06:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

www.leedway.com/

LE only.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:17:07 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Check out Larry's Guns in Lacey (Olympia area), exit #109.  

Yep,
I haven't been there in a while, but Larry's usually had a few in stock.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 10:57:10 AM EDT
[#7]
As per Blackjack's comment, Leed's cannot sell firearms to civilians. However, they can and do sell almost everything else that is not strickly LE to civilians.

What Leed's does have is a ton of is magazines. After learning about Leed's on this forum, I cruised down there to check it out. It is in a building that used to be a bank. So I asked do you have any mags for a P2K 9mm (same mags as USPc 9mm. Yep! After years of  being used to finding one or two mags at a time in the local shops, I asked how many do you have (Duh).  Answer: at least a couple of hundred!!!!

Day in and day out the Puget Sound Area shop with the lowest prices is Federal Way Discount Guns. They are also one of the few authorized HK dealers in the state, so if they don't have it they will call HK and get it for you.

Mike
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 3:20:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Holy cow.

Larry's guns = great shop for last minute purchases but they don't do FFL pistol transfers (only rifle) and they are somewhat overpriced. I think the going rate for a Glock 23 (at the time I was interested in one) was $539.00 (new) + applicable tax & 3% on if credit card.

Definitely spend a bit more in gas to go to Ben's Loan in Renton.  I got my glock for $489 + Tax (NEW)

-Rob
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 3:33:18 PM EDT
[#9]
I felt I should add though, Larry is selling a great deal of his personal collection at fantasic deals. It's worth taking a look at the "used" counter on the south end of the store.  

just not really the place you want to go to for new stuff imo.

-rob
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:50:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Federal Way Discount Guns:

good prices but the customer service can be touch and go, they think they know it all.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:46:30 PM EDT
[#11]
I've bought from Larrys several times but "The Marksman" in Puyallup has a better selection, plus they have an indoor range and rental shop.  I bought my USP 9mm there.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:59:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Rainier Guns on Bridgeport way in Lakewood.

Very small shop, but the owner is a good guy who has pretty good prices and only charges $20 to use his FFL to recieve mailed guns.

I pretty much do all of my business through him now.  Over the years I have now bought around 6 guns through various internet sites and he has always been more than happy to hand me multiple copies of his FFL whenever I ask.  

Always has a good selection of HK's, Glocks, Sigs, and the like.

Chris
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:29:10 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
As per Blackjack's comment, Leed's cannot sell firearms to civilians. However, they can and do sell almost everything else that is not strickly LE to civilians.

Mike

Really?  I know they sell guns to civvies at the WAC shows.  My friend bought a Kahr PM9 from them a few months back.  Maybe they just don't sell to civvies at their retail location?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:32:50 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mike

Really?  I know they sell guns to civvies at the WAC shows.  My friend bought a Kahr PM9 from them a few months back.  Maybe they just don't sell to civvies at their retail location?

Perhaps the sign on the door is to keep the riff raff away.  I have heard that was the case.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:36:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:26:43 AM EDT
[#16]
From their website's Specials section:

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:32:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Didn't see any standard USP .45's at Ben's, but they have a Desert Tactical used for $849. They also had a couple experts. I didn't pay too much attention to the prices. One had a laser or something on it and was too much for me to pay attention to.

Quoted:

www.leedway.com/USP40.jpg

He said .45.

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 12:05:19 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Didn't see any standard USP .45's at Ben's, but they have a Desert Tactical used for $849. They also had a couple experts. I didn't pay too much attention to the prices. One had a laser or something on it and was too much for me to pay attention to.

Quoted:

www.leedway.com/USP40.jpg

He said .45.

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 12:31:47 PM EDT
[#19]
If ya don't find one soon,

Consider going to the WAC show Oct. 9-10th. In any case, enjoy. That is one amazingly accurate pistol. Oh, and while you're at the gun show (a real treat for us former commies staters), grab a case of practice ammo for a deal and save shipping. Hope to cya at a shoot soon Bo99. I'd like to take a few pops with that new toy!

WAC Gun Show
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 12:44:37 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
,,, What Leed's does have is a ton of is magazines.  ,,,
Mike

All kinds of mags, or just pistol mags?

in particular  FAL mags?

prices?

Thanks;
Mike
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:59:18 PM EDT
[#21]
I think Bullseye in Tacoma's price was $759 cash, $779 credit, for a USP .45.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 11:38:40 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.leedway.com/

LE only.

LOL - If so, I have several dozen transactions he'll want back.  hahaha.  Of course, maybe he's been fooled by my haircut.  
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 10:32:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Here is th straight poop on LEED's.  They do sell firearms to most civilians.  Do not expect a warm welcome if you come in to the shop tottaly thugged out though.  They do exercise some discretion over who they sell too.  The HK line is a little different.  They are the area's LE dealer for HK firearms.  A few years back they were doing the smart thing and undercutting the prices of everyone else in the area.  The owner of Bulls Eye got his panties in a bunch and went to HK about it, because LEED's was selling the pistols for $100-$200 cheaper then anyone else around.  HK told LEED's to not sell new pistols to civies any more or else they would no longer be the LE dealer.  On occasion there are some things that come up.  I picked up a used USP Tacticle from them with a few Hi-cap (during the ban) mas for $900 because it was a used pistol.  For a while there they were also selling the P7M8's and P7M13's to civies because HK said they could.  I do not know if that is still the case.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:56:20 AM EDT
[#24]
LE............Since I am in the Army would I be able to get one from LEEDs? Yea sure I am not the usual LE but hey, I kill terrorists

At least I try too
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 11:11:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Anyone know if me being in .mil will allow me to buy an h&K from LEEDs?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top