Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2005 5:14:33 PM EDT
So I am out and about and my work calls to see if I can cover for a person that called in sick.  I say sure!  Before I hung up they asked me, "Why is your phone disconnected?"  I was like wha!  So I get home and try to call out and sure as shit it's not working.

Life bills suck!

All I need is $400.  Guess it's time to start walkin Aurora to make some dough.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 5:18:04 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
So I am out and about and my work calls to see if I can cover for a person that called in sick.  I say sure!  Before I hung up they asked me, "Why is your phone disconnected?"  I was like wha!  So I get home and try to call out and sure as shit it's not working.

Life bills suck!

DAMN Gibby, you have to lay off those 900 numbers, they don't REALLY love you.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 5:33:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Life bills suck!

LIES, LIES!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 5:44:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LIES, LIES!!!!!

SOMETIMES the "Girl" you are talking to is even a......
 BOY!

(I had a gay aquaintance who did that for a while, he he he)
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 5:51:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Life bills suck!

Okay!  Who told her!  
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 5:52:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

LIES, LIES!!!!!

BOY!

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:21:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

2802 Hoyt ave...

Never mind, You may want to check out Seattle...

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:45:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.carterbloodcare.org/images/plasmabag.gif.jpg

2802 Hoyt ave...

Never mind, You may want to check out Seattle...

www.everettfirefighters.org/firepics/cellarnozzle5T.jpg

www.everettfirefighters.org/firepics/cellarnozzle2T.jpg

www.everettfirefighters.org/firepics/cellarnozzle3.jpg

good idea

thanks

ps you won't be calling SCSO records between 2330 and 0800 about the 900 number thing are ya?

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:06:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Being broke sucks, period !
So what is your solution to the coming collapse and economic disaster ?

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:21:38 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
you won't be calling SCSO records between 2330 and 0800 about the 900 number thing are ya?

No...

We have intra-Net.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:22:43 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

LIES, LIES!!!!!

BOY!

Or a 75-year-old grandma.  Now picture THAT is a black lace teddy!
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:26:15 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
you won't be calling SCSO records between 2330 and 0800 about the 900 number thing are ya?

No...

We have intra-Net.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo!  

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:27:55 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

No idea Strat.

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:54:46 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No idea Strat.

Employ your standard mission planning parameters, you need
1. goal
2. plan to reach that goal

should have a primary secondary and tertiary, tactics and methods used to reach the goal.

1. Sun Tzu said: The art of war is of vital importance to the State.

2. It is a matter of life and death, a road either to safety or to ruin. Hence it is a subject of inquiry which can on no account be neglected.

3. The art of war, then, is governed by five constant factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations, when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

4. These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth; (4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.

It appears from what follows that Sun Tzu means by "Moral Law" a principle of harmony, not unlike the Tao of Lao Tzu in its moral aspect. One might be tempted to render it by "morale," were it not considered as an attribute of the ruler in ss. 13.

5, 6. The MORAL LAW causes the people to be in complete accord with their ruler, so that they will follow him regardless of their lives, undismayed by any danger.

Tu Yu quotes Wang Tzu as saying: "Without constant practice, the officers will be nervous and undecided when mustering for battle; without constant practice, the general will be wavering and irresolute when the crisis is at hand."

7. HEAVEN signifies night and day, cold and heat, times and seasons.

The commentators, I think, make an unnecessary mystery of two words here. Meng Shih refers to "the hard and the soft, waxing and waning" of Heaven. Wang Hsi, however, may be right in saying that what is meant is "the general economy of Heaven," including the five elements, the four seasons, wind and clouds, and other phenomena.

8. EARTH comprises distances, great and small; danger and security; open ground and narrow passes; the chances of life and death.

9. The COMMANDER stands for the virtues of wisdom, sincerely, benevolence, courage and strictness.

The five cardinal virtues of the Chinese are (1) humanity or benevolence; (2) uprightness of mind; (3) self-respect, self- control, or "proper feeling;" (4) wisdom; (5) sincerity or good faith. Here "wisdom" and "sincerity" are put before "humanity or benevolence," and the two military virtues of "courage" and "strictness" substituted for "uprightness of mind" and "self- respect, self-control, or 'proper feeling.'"

10. By METHOD AND DISCIPLINE are to be understood the marshaling of the army in its proper subdivisions, the graduations of rank among the officers, the maintenance of roads by which supplies may reach the army, and the control of military expenditure.

11. These five heads should be familiar to every general: he who knows them will be victorious; he who knows them not will fail.

12. Therefore, in your deliberations, when seeking to determine the military conditions, let them be made the basis of a comparison, in this wise: --

Luke 14-[31] Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand?
[32] Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of peace.

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:44:16 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
BOY!
(I had Phil-In-Seattle doing that for a while, he he he)

Fixed it for ya!
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:05:37 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

1. goal

should have a primary secondary and tertiary, tactics and methods used to reach the goal.

To paraphrase Massad Ayoob:
"Be task oriented; the goal will take care of itself..."

The War is won one Battle at a time.

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:09:56 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

1. goal

You can win every battle and still lose the war.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:38:24 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

1. goal

You can win every battle and still lose the war.

Agreeing with you in modern theory and thinking "HIROSHIMA/NAGASAKI"...
Having the NUKE is decidedly an advantage!
Meanwhile, how do we help Gibby get the phone bill paid...?

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:48:52 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Meanwhile, how do we help Gibby get the phone bill paid...?

I live on a run down farm because I spend from $500 to $1200 training other people instead of maintaining the buildings properly, it is all a matter of priorities, I would rather have equipt and trained people across this country than a nice house or in good repair.

The wheels on the bus go round and round

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:58:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Well Pops said no can help.  My Step-Sister who lives in the PI needs an operation and he is having to pay for that.  

On the home front, I'm looking at Vonage for phone service and Comcast for my new internet.  I have identified several things (subscriptions) that I can do without ie Netflix, Naptser.  That along with removing my oldest child from our auto insurance policy should save me around $200 bucks a month!

Things will be tight but it should work out in the end.

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:22:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top