Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2005 11:11:10 PM EDT
Howdy!

Need some help.

Where can I find the Birchwood Casey Bluing Pen in the Lynnwood/Bothell area (or somewhere north of Seattle)?

Also looking for a store that sells the CLP by Break Free (preferably the same store).

Thanks much!
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 3:58:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I saw some at Jerry's Surplus on Broadway in North Everett. You might want to try GI Joe's in Lynnwood or Sam's on Airport Rd.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:28:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I think Adventure Guns (Sports) in Lynwood has both.
Call first.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:52:56 AM EDT
[#3]
All of those and Sam's Gun Range on Airport Road in South Everett.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:01:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:01:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 1:25:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Nothing better than cleaning your gun naked in a small room with Gun Scrubber.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:27:46 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So is there any gunstore up there that doesn't carry it.  Rossi did you even look?

Now, what would be the fun in that?

TRG

We have a winner!  

Thanks much to all.   I'm still learning about the good (and bad) gun stores.    I want to take mine out of the box and prepare for one of the group shoots.   Still packed from the move from Atlanta.  

Still not sure if I'll be able to make to one this year.   Too many things still going on and business travels extend through the weekends.   Wife definitely not happy...  

Anyways... found the pen and the CLP at the GI Joe's.   Interesting store.   Deserves a couple other visits...         My favorite so far is Bass Pro Shop, which I visited quite often in Atlanta.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top