User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/11/2005 7:36:49 AM EDT
Never Forget

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:38:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll never forget.  We haven't got our full measure of revenge yet either in my opinion.....

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:03:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Amen.

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:53:04 AM EDT
[#3]
God Bless the USA.   Patty
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:31:46 AM EDT
[#4]
yes..... Never forget what Bush did let happen to us
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 1:22:19 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Wrong day for this crap!
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:09:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wrong day for this crap!

Yeah! lets not tread on the best place in the world no matter what the stupid french think(pussys)
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:31:50 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:45:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Is that YOU Hillary?
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:26:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 11:35:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Whatta Dick!!!

Don't let the facts get in your way.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 1:34:45 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Whatta Dick!!!

Don't let the facts get in your way.

Some of you people wanna beleive the lies and propaganda... thats your choice.  I believe it's called cognitive dissonence.

The facts are ... they knew about it way ahead of time.. and did nothing to stop it. And it's been proven time and time again.

I choose to dissent from the sheeple view based on the real facts.

Rebel Sharpshooter

PS> I am not questioning anyone's patriotism to OUR country.... but what motivates it.... fact or fiction?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 3:30:19 AM EDT
[#12]
The facts are: The Clintons did nothing to prevent it when they had a chance.

What did Bill do when Al Queda attacked the WTF the 1st time?
What did Bill do when Al Queda attacked the Embassy in Kenya?
What did Bill do when Al Queda attacked the Embassy in Tanzania?
What did Bill do when Al Queda attacked the USS Cole?

Did Bill take Sudan up on their offer to capture Bin Laden and hand him over to us?
The planning for 9/11 came during Bill's watch.
He had 8 years and did nothing.
Bush had 8 months...

These are facts!  Where are you Facts/Proof?

So perhaps you should seek treatment for your cognitive dissonence
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 4:53:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:35:56 AM EDT
[#14]
This site needs a "killfile" option so I don't have to read the stupid shit this idiot spews......

Of course looking back we see all the warning signs.  It is only after an event happens that those warning signs become crystal clear.  I don't buy into the conspiracy theory crap on the internet that the government knew EXACTLY what Al Qaeda was planning, and when they were planning to do it.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:54:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Not a chance.

Is there some way to 'squelch' this child rapist loving, french sounding piece of shit, Pirate Sniper? I never care to read anything else this trash has to say. Anyone that would spew partisan politics in such a thread cares nothing about America, and has the social graces of a 12yr old.

Let's Roll!
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:16:36 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Not a chance.

Is there some way to 'squelch' this child rapist loving, french sounding piece of shit, Pirate Sniper? I never care to read anything else this trash has to say. Anyone that would spew partisan politics in such a thread cares nothing about America, and has the social graces of a 12yr old.

Let's Roll!

+1
Lets grease the tracks of our tanks with French sympathizing liberal scum.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:10:08 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Not a chance.

Let's Roll!

+2 He is a   But what would we do for drama?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:22:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Please continue to be immature and call me names.... you degrade yourself and further my point everytime you do .   Im sorry you choose not to see the truth. It is your right as a fellow american to hide your head in the sand.

Clinton had 8years and did nothing.. i agree, he should have..... but isn't "8 months" enough time to do something for a "hero"? Only took a couple weeks to start bombing the terrorist training camps and implement the patriot act after 9-11-01.  And it's not like he just stepped into his office not knowing WTF is going on.  How much time does a president need to act on a credible threat to america?

We are the most powerful nation on the face of this planet, and our intelligence organizations have thier hands in EVERYTHING. After the fact... investigations PROVED we knew and did nothing to prevent it. Both Clinton and Bush.

Asking me how come Clinton didn't do something or about his political agenda does nothing here.... I don't know ... ask him.

Odt. This thread is about 9/11

Rebel Sharpshooter

PS> Im sorry for the thousands of my fellow americans who died on 9-11-01... but it could have been prevented.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 12:04:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Somehow the idea of silencing the opinions of Pirate-Sniper on 9/11 doesn't sit well with me.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 1:25:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 2:03:37 PM EDT
[#21]
That's up to you Mogs,

I just wanted to hit the 'ignore' button on the slimeball for me personally. Found it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 3:01:25 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Guess that's your way of dealing with it; push blame. IT HAPPENED IT WASN"T STOPPED BLAME THE ASSHOLES THAT DESIGNED AND CARRIED OUT THE ACT!!!!!!!!
Quit hidding behind blame on Bush

I feel much better now!
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 3:26:32 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

If you think about it logically, what could POSSIBLYbe a motive for Bush "letting it happen" to us?  Or Clinton's motive?  Do you think that they were being paid off?  Do you think that they are actually anti-American?  What?

If they knew where and when things were going to happen, they would've guarded better against it.  Yes, they knew we had,and still have, enemies  the US will always have enemies, whether they are countries or just groups of people we pissed off.  Sometimes we know we are pissing them off, sometimes we don't.

So what is the president(s)'s motives for "letting" thousands of people die?  I'm listening.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:45:24 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Please continue to be immature and call me names.... you degrade yourself and further my point everytime you do .  

Nice splash, but your timing and delivery are way off.

So, as requested-

Fuck off pissant.

Take your conspiracy theory politics and start a new thread, elsewhere.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:08:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Let's not forget, this website is dedicated to the second ammendment, so don't forget the first... Pirate has an opinion, as an American in America he should voice them... and by coming up with a logical, mature response to him here, you will be able to use such a response against others who say the same thing in real life...

But hindsight is always SO clear. President Bush may not be a MENSA member or outstanding academic but somehow putting the blame of 9/11 on him seems so wrong, and actually distracts from LEGITIMATE criticisms of Pres. Bush. Please save all logical and reasonable criticisms for our government in another thread. Bush doesn't have a hurricane machine, and Bush doesn't hate black people (but Michael Brown didn't get his job because of his resume either).

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:30:10 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Let's not forget, this website is dedicated to the second ammendment, so don't forget the first... Pirate has an opinion, as an American in America he should voice them... His mistake is not what he said.  The mistake was where he chose to say it. and by coming up with a logical, mature response to him here, you will be able to use such a response against others who say the same thing in real life...

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:16:56 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Let's not forget, this website is dedicated to the second ammendment, so don't forget the first... Pirate has an opinion, as an American in America he should voice them... His mistake is not what he said.  The mistake was where he chose to say it. and by coming up with a logical, mature response to him here, you will be able to use such a response against others who say the same thing in real life...

Gibby, you know I love you, but is he supposed to keep his "free speech" in designated "free speech zones".  It was in poor taste to voice it on a thread intended toward 911 rememberance.  But there is no code of conduct rule against being tacky.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:56:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:15:29 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Gibby, you know I love you, but is he supposed to keep his "free speech" in designated "free speech zones".  It was in poor taste to voice it on a thread intended toward 911 rememberance.  But there is no code of conduct rule against being tacky.

The first amendment doesn't not mean that a group of people cannot tell a person to STFU, it just means that the government cannot leagally quash it.  It really only applies in governmental/political arenas...

And on Topic:

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:25:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:41:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:42:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 12:12:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 12:24:17 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
S o Now who'S the biatch?

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:56:03 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 11:31:52 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Still want it in the pit?

Oh hell no!  I'm not seeing his responses.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 12:36:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Devin, is that you?
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 1:08:23 PM EDT
[#38]
You may not like my unpopular, dissenting from mainstream view opinion.. thats OK by me.  If someone didn't come up with something worthwhile to talk about here... it would be about mundane insignificant stuff like who has the coolest chrome reverse muffler bearings in thier shoes ...  or somehere talking about gayness all the time...

This being America, last I time I checked, I can have a different view than you. Just like you have a different one than me.  We all think our view is right. I don't have to PROVE my opinion to you.. because it is an opinion.  I don't have the time to spend surfing the internet quoting everything I read or every thing posted here........ if you do, thats great for you. I don't. .... how about you PROVE to me your opinion is RIGHT if it's so importnant to you.  Please....prove my opinion or view wrong. If you can be intellignet and professional, and not just resort to some childish name calling I would like to hear your side of this discussion. You devalue what you say when you do the name calling... I know there is some here who can rise above that.   This is a forum for disscussion and debate of views, information, Q&A, ideas and opinions.... can you be mature enough to do this without name calling?

This thread was orginally about 9-11 and never forgetting, correct?  What is it that we are to never forget?  I question the "what" and  put out there  that Bush could have prevented or at least did more to protect us.  Is that WRONG to have my own opinion... itsn't that what Americanism is about, having the freedom to think and form your own views and opinions??

Rebel Sharpshooter

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 1:19:29 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

This thread was orginally about 9-11 and never forgetting, correct?  What is it that we are to never forget?  I question the "what" and  put out there  that Bush could have prevented or at least did more to protect us.  Is that WRONG to have my own opinion... itsn't that what Americanism is about, having the freedom to think and form your own views and opinions??

I never want to forget that no matter who COULD have prevented the inevitable.....  Some assholes have taken it upon themselves to murder 3000+ citizens of my beloved country.  The blame game can go on for decades and probably will.  The same is true for every conspiracy.  I COULD blame bush, I COULD blame Clinton.  Shit I could blame Regan or even Carter for how they handled an area that was known to hate us.  Truth is, AL-Queda and their allies have chosen to attack and kill us at whatever cost.

I don't ever want to forget what these people CHOSE to do to US.  I also don't ever want to forget what I want to do to them.

A complete ban on firearms COULD have prevented the Garfield school shooting and Colombine so many years ago.  All the blame game got us was a bunch of laws that have had little effect.  Instead we should have gone after the people that are guilty of wanting to do these evil deeds.

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 2:31:46 PM EDT
[#40]
OMG! that is one of the more intelligent replies I have seen so far....... thanks for rising above the herd !!!!!  This is more  like a regular debate and discussion of idea, views and opinions now!!!!!!!!!

Rebel Sharpshooter
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 3:12:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 4:11:25 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
OMG! that is one of the more intelligent replies I have seen so far....... thanks for rising above the herd !!!!!  This is more  like a regular debate and discussion of idea, views and opinions now!!!!!!!!!

Rebel Sharpshooter

Speaking of rising above the herd. This thread IS about remembering and honoring the dead. Not getting your personal political nut off. You have been invited to start your own thread on this elsewhere. I strongly suggest you do just that, Before you get your Lame ass banned. for not having any common sense or decency.

I hate to say this but maybe it's time to lock it before someone goes and finds his ass for an in person visit.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 4:48:58 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

You have been invited to start your own thread on this elsewhere. I strongly suggest you do just that, Before you get your Lame ass banned. for not having any common sense or decency.

I do not agree with how Dev started out, I dont agree with what he had to say, I dont agree with what he is saying....

But I dont think anything that he said is a reason to ban him.

Your Strongly suggested advise is all bark and no bite, and is nothing more than a lame ass souding power trip....Power that you do not have.

Now....

Damn Dev, Your tinfoil hat must have some extra weight on the left side, I hope you dont keep walking in circles....
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 4:49:21 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Rebel Sharpshooter

Speaking of rising above the herd. This thread IS about remembering and honoring the dead. Not getting your personal political nut off. You have been invited to start your own thread on this elsewhere. I strongly suggest you do just that, Before you get your Lame ass banned. for not having any common sense or decency.

I hate to say this but maybe it's time to lock it before someone goes and finds his ass for an in person visit.

I didn't see in the orginal starter post where it said anything about remembering the dead?? Please show where that is, thanks.  However this hould make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside...  so let me post this part AGAIN:  Im sorry for the thousands of my fellow americans who died on 9-11-01... but it could have been prevented.

No common sense or decency??  Who's common sense...yours?  There is a truism saying the most uncommon thing is common sense.  Decency... let me guess... because my view and opinion isn't what you want to hear...it's not decent?

Resorting to name calling and now threats is very sad indeed.  I feel sorry for you.

I follow a more independant non-conformist path... Im sorry if you don't agree with my views or opinons, that is your right as a fellow american... just as it is my right to have those different views and opinions.

Rebel Sharpshooter

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 4:56:21 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You have been invited to start your own thread on this elsewhere. I strongly suggest you do just that, Before you get your Lame ass banned. for not having any common sense or decency.

I do not agree with how Dev started out, I dont agree with what he had to say, I dont agree with what he is saying....

But I dont think anything that he said is a reason to ban him.

Your Strongly suggested advise is all bark and no bite, and is nothing more than a lame ass souding power trip....Power that you do not have.

Now....

Damn Dev, Your tinfoil hat must have some extra weight on the left side, I hope you dont keep walking in circles....

It's OK R-32 not biting anyone. But it does seem too look like you guy's are zeroing in on him.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 5:56:51 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
We all think our view is right. I don't have to PROVE my opinion to you.. because it is an opinion.  I don't have the time to spend surfing the internet quoting everything I read or every thing posted here........ if you do, thats great for you. I don't. .... how about you PROVE to me your opinion is RIGHT if it's so importnant to you.  Please....prove my opinion or view wrong.

Ok my dear diminutive. You first claimed facts, and now have backed up to punt for opinion.

You are an assclown and a troll Devin, and now we all know exactly who it is clamoring for defense of pedophiles and blaming Bush for all of lifes ills.

A fucktard indeed, I am so done with you.

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:27:04 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Quoted:
You first claimed facts, and now have backed up to punt for opinion.

My thoughts exactly.

We've gone from "It's been proven time and time again."   Translation-Fact fact fact

to

"I don't have to prove my opinion to you."   Translation-Maybe I'm talking out of my ass.

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:59:02 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
You first claimed facts, and now have backed up to punt for opinion.

My thoughts exactly.

We've gone from "It's been proven time and time again."   Translation-Fact fact fact

to

"I don't have to prove my opinion to you."   Translation-Maybe I'm talking out of my ass.

+1

Quoted:

I'm still waiting for proof on this statement.

Or at least an apology for crapping on a memorial thread with this worthless, political drivel.

There's a time and place for everything. This thread, On 9/11, wasn't it!

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:29:06 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
I didn't see in the orginal starter post where it said anything about remembering the dead??

Everyone else seemed to understand the intent of this thread.  Please . . . you degrade yourself further when you pretend to be so obtuse. (unless your not pretending)
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:13:01 PM EDT
[#50]
I can't believe you guys are still feeding the troll.

Well, ~~ has not shown up to deny being the pirate. Case closed.

ETA: I have been shown the light. Absolutely positively no question.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top