Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2005 9:42:57 PM EDT
OK here is what I'm thinking. This is just food for thought & MHO. You got rid of JAFO the JBmoderator because some of you thought he was a lock NAZI. It does not make sense to me to keep using IBTL when we are all having a good old time in the WA HTF. So why do some of you keep doing it? And why not just let ODT lock the ones he sees fit?

"IBTL"
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 9:46:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Geez Rob, you're a glutton for punishment, aint'cha.

LOL
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:02:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Geez Rob, you're a glutton for punishment, aint'cha.

LOL

I hope not on. But take it easy on me I'm delicate
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:27:07 PM EDT
[#3]
LTBI
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:55:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
"I don't enter pissing contests, I'm a girl, the pee just runs down my leg and soaks my bobby socks." -gunchyck : 9/4/2005 6:55:35 PM PDT

FYI the military thought it very important to know whether a male or female would win a pissing contest, long story short women can piss farther than men, they accomplish this by bending over and pressing their legs together, there is scientific physiological reasons for this.

sorry or the highjack RS_Coyote but the ignorance from an educator is getting out of hand
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 11:06:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 11:09:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

So why do some of you keep doing it?

Same reason there are so many Dead in NOLA...

The people have been conditioned to accept it as the norm.

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:51:45 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
LTBI

Why, PCR. I did'nt know you had dyslexia.

Crap...just in case you can't read that:

.aixelsyd dah uoy wonk tn'did I . RCP , yhW

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:47:13 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
"I don't enter pissing contests, I'm a girl, the pee just runs down my leg and soaks my bobby socks." -gunchyck : 9/4/2005 6:55:35 PM PDT

FYI the military thought it very important to know whether a male or female would win a pissing contest, long story short women can piss farther than men, they accomplish this by bending over and pressing their legs together, there is scientific physiological reasons for this.

sorry or the highjack RS_Coyote but the ignorance from an educator is getting out of hand

I am ignorant of some of the completely useless information that you have memorized.  (Thank the good lord in heaven).  After reading your post I come away not with enlightenment, but with the realization that I will never get those 10 seconds back.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 4:14:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Still no pic of a bunny with a mini pancake?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:51:21 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's an interesting tactic, cite a quote, use that quote as a basis to denounce another as  ignorance and produce a factoid from some study that doesn't relate to the quote as proof for your denouncement.  

Had the quote been "I don't enter pissing contests because boys girls can't beat the boys at it" instead of "I don't enter pissing contests, because it makes me messy" then citing a study that claims to show that women can piss farther than men would have some basis.  As it stands however it doesn't.

However if information such as that is the type of thing you want Art educators to have in their bag of tricks to teach then I just don't know what to say about that, other than in exactly what area of study should that little factoid be taught to K-12 students in?

In your study did they allow the men to reduce the exit area for their stream increasing the velocity of the expelled waste fluid and gaining more distance?  

The method you speak of for women would still result in waste running down their legs and getting their bobby socks wet.  I don't see where she's wrong about that.

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:19:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:11:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Aye Carumba!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:56:48 PM EDT
[#13]
This whole pee debate is about the best thing I've read here in a while.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 4:09:35 PM EDT
[#14]
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 4:44:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Gunchyck:

If Mary ever explains to you exactly how she can pee standing up facing the can, I want a detailed description of the process.  It all just seems so wrong.hinking.gif
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:52:50 PM EDT
[#16]
+1

IBTOwnedT--Again
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top