Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2005 9:42:11 PM EDT

There was bunch more of us but they had to leave early. Here are more pictures. If there are other ARFcomers that have family and quads you are wlcome to jo join us some time you are welcome.

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:01:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope you had fun. None of my hobbies involve the internal combustion engine.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:41:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks fun.

I haven't ridden anything like that in a lot of years and then it was one of those so dangerous three wheelers that are far too unsafe to be sold these days.  

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:41:45 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Looks fun.

I haven't ridden anything like that in a lot of years and then it was one of those so dangerous three wheelers that are far too unsafe to be sold these days.  

I sold four 3-wheelers last year that I had brought up here with me from Kentucky. Didn't have anywhere/know anyone else that rode at the time
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:34:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:48:00 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Don't be a 2wP!Remember, keep the rubber side down!

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:04:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Hey, isn't that the huge pit we slogged around in last Feb.? Looks like it. Wish I could get my flipper hand around some handlebars now. I'll just have to make up for it next year! Maybe you could get a pic of me with my Raptor upside down on top of me
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:32:22 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Hey, isn't that the huge pit we slogged around in last Feb.? Looks like it. Wish I could get my flipper hand around some handlebars now. I'll just have to make up for it next year! Maybe you could get a pic of me with my Raptor upside down on top of me

Nope this is out on the peninsula near Mason Lake.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 12:43:42 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't be a 2wP!Remember, keep the rubber side down!

Hey, the ride was great!  The landing kinda sucked.....
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:24:44 PM EDT
[#9]
boy I havent rode for awile due to a shoulder injury.......cant wait to get healthy

where is the place?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 9:49:43 PM EDT
[#10]
I need to get out with you and/or bobbity one of these weeekends. Still don't have a trailer....bought another damn cycle tho.

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 9:57:37 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
boy I havent rode for awile due to a shoulder injury.......cant wait to get healthy

where is the place?

Erex I think you said you are near Belfair? This place is about 25 minutes south west of there I think. Lots of trails but fewer people than Tahuya and no cops.

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:00:12 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I need to get out with you and/or bobbity one of these weeekends. yes you do. Still don't have a trailer....bought another damn cycle tho. Cool what kind of cycle did you get? I have one I might be selling in the next 6 months but I could always build you one.

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:43:53 AM EDT
[#13]
The wife bought me a '82 Suzuki RM 125 for my B-day. Needs some work , but runs. Guess she thought I needed another project.

I have one I might be selling in the next 6 months but I could always build you one.

I said something like that to Cassie, after seeing how much the little cheapo trailers were. "hmm," Says I, " I bet Coyote could build a better trailer for the same or less than this POS."

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:12:37 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
The wife bought me a '82 Suzuki RM 125 for my B-day. Needs some work , but runs. Guess she thought I needed another project.

Ouch. . . I had bought two RMs several years old about 10 years ago. I could not keep either one running more than a couple hours @ a time. Mostly the top ends would burn out, and I was constantly replacing other parts too. Needless to say I did not have them long & what a money pit. I hope you have better luck than I did with yours.

If you need parts S&S on River Road gives me fair deals. My best friend worked there as a mechanic for a while, he is still friends with the owner. Also if you need help fixing something like rebuilding the tranny, carb, etc. I'll hook you up with that same best friend of mine, he's a pro @ fixing them, & @ good deal to boot.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 4:16:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 4:29:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Ive got an 03 RM I picked up from a friend for $3000 he decided to continue to race 125s
had a freak wreck 3 weeks ago...bum shoulder...cant what to ride again will have to hook up...
plus I havent run into any cops but i will give them a run for there money
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:43:02 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
There was bunch more of us but they had to leave early. Here are more pictures. If there are other ARFcomers that have family and quads you are wlcome to jo join us some time you are welcome.

I have a Kawasaki Prarie 700 that roars like a raped ape. Let me know if you want to go riding sometime.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top