Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2005 7:26:45 PM EDT
Is the TV show 'Cops' based in Tacoma??

Every time I pass it surfing, it's Tacoma cops running down some real trashy looking folks. The normal folks who live there must get sick of the show too. I swear.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:51:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Is the TV show 'Cops' based in Tacoma??
Every time I pass it surfing, it's Tacoma cops running down some real trashy looking folks.

And that is a SURPRISE SOMEHOW?
Although I'm sure there are a few pockets of decent areas.....in GENERAL Cops could run a 24/7 side show in that place. Holy Smokes, thats one ugly arena.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:00:39 PM EDT
[#2]
 saturday | AUGUST 27 | 2005
 LAKEWOOD POLICE DEPARTMENT  |   PIERCE COUNTY, WASHINGTON
Deputy Mark Berry attempts to pull over a vehicle with expired tags.  A pursuit ensues when the driver refuses to pull over. The dangerous chase ends when the driver and passenger bail out of the moving vehicle and lead officers on a foot chase through a wet and dark residential neighborhood.  The driver is eventually found hiding in behind a SUV in a nearby driveway. During questioning, the desperate suspect claims that he could not pull over because the passenger in the vehicle put a gun to his head and told him to keep driving.

also

COVINGTON POLICE DEPARTMENT | COVINGTON, KENTUCKY
CINCINNATI POLICE DEPARTMENT  | CINCINNATI, OHIO
 FORT WORTH POLICE DEPARTMENT   |  FORT WORTH, TEXAS
 HAMILTON COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE | HAMILTON COUNTY, OHIO
 FORT WORTH POLICE   DEPARTMENT  |   FORT WORTH, TEXAS

www.tvcops.com/
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:57:17 AM EDT
[#3]
 No surprise there. When I was a kid. I lived at the Fir Ace rs trailer park off the front gate of Macord on good old Brigport way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top