Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2005 10:43:27 PM EDT
WTF???

If you are a fat fuck (like me) you can't stand sideways in most of the aisles.

If one person is standing at a table looking at something there is just about enough room to walk by. I pity the person bending over to pick something up at a table if a walks by, they will get a free nut-swipe.

Don't worry about the new building being any cooler than the temporary tent buildings or even the old buildings, I am happy to report that there is absolutly no ventlation or air conditioning of any kind at the new show buildings.

I am happy to report that with the narrow aisles and the the lack of air conditioning or even fresh gives you an even better opportunity to smell the soap and shower avoiding funky smelling gun show people up closer and on an even more personal level.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:18:42 AM EDT
[#1]
The 'new' show was this month?
I thought it was October for us...
Oh, well.  Sounds like I didn't miss anything special.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:54:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Isn't the August show not in the "new" buildings which I thought weren't going to be ready until the October show, but rather in the pavilion?
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:56:49 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm not the only one confused about the new BIG SHOW?

I was hoping I didn't miss it.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 9:39:00 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
WTF???

Exactly............

I pity the person bending over to pick something up at a table if a walks by, they will get a free nut-swipe.

I dont know where you were, or what got you thinking about all this bending over and nut rubbing but

The aisles were was too damn small in the Expo room, but the Pavillion was ok. I ran into a fairgrounds guy and started grilling him, he said their is A/C, but it wont work with all the damn doors open, and open they were.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 10:12:25 AM EDT
[#5]
My fault, I thought that this was the "new" room.

Either place was too small and too crowded and too hot and in a lot of cases really smelly.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top