Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2005 10:27:07 AM EDT
I've been out of the loop here in Seattle for a while, and I'm considering selling my M4gery, but would prefer to do it locally. I don't know what it would go for since the ban sunset, it's got a colt m4 bbl (14.5 with a phantom perm attached), lower receiver is a preban Oly, M16 bolt that's been milled to semi auto only, and a collapsible Voltor clubfoot stock, along with the original non-collapsible one...any suggestions how I should go about selling it in short order?
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 10:34:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Here on the EE or Gunbroker, this thread will probably be locked soon, JAFO doesn't like anything that even smells like a deal going down that's not on the EE.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 10:43:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Your best bet would be in the EE, You can also sling it on your back, pay some due's to WAC and sell it at one of the shows...

Trying to sell it through any of the shops in this area will only get you ripped off.

Good luck
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 10:46:24 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll post it to the EE, this thread is just for local peoples opinions...not a "for sale" post. I'm just looking for a place to start re: price, etc.  What would be a fair price? Thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 10:53:24 AM EDT
[#4]
If it were me, ( and it is not)

If you have a Pre-Ban receiver I would offer it up in the EE to the guys ( look for the thread) in the Ban States (NY CT..) Those guys will give you more money for your rifle ( But dont go ripping them off, I did one for one trades on my receivers and most of us do it to piss off the libs)

Look around in there and feel out what things are going for...Or you can strip your receiver off sell to one of them, and sell the rest of your rifle local..( may take a little longer, I know I would not mind getting my hands on a Colt M-4 upper).
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 12:53:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 2:11:26 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Here on the EE or Gunbroker, this thread will probably be locked soon, JAFO doesn't like anything that even smells like a deal going down that's not on the EE.

Actually it is site policy. It is not 'JAFO' per se.

I stand corrected.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top