Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2005 6:34:28 AM EDT
does anyone have his website address? can you please im it to me.

thanks!

Link Posted: 1/5/2005 7:12:19 AM EDT
[#1]
www.surplusammo.com

phone number 253-691-6636

It's a new site and he doesn't have all his product up on it, so if you don't see what you want call.  I called and left him voice mail yesterday to see if he'd have .45 case lots at the upcoming show.  He returned my call in about 10 minutes.
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 7:19:20 AM EDT
[#2]
www.surplusammo.com

Dang, I knew that too...
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 8:51:56 AM EDT
[#3]
From what location does this ammo ship?
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 8:58:06 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
From what location does this ammo ship?

He's in WA.  I believe the Olympia area but I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 9:18:09 AM EDT
[#5]
I think he moved just east of the mountains- Cle Elum or Wenachee or Ellensburg area.
He'll be at Puyallup in the tent inside the blue gate
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 9:45:38 AM EDT
[#6]
i saw him at the last 2 monroe shows.
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 9:09:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I think he moved just east of the mountains- Cle Elum or Wenachee or Ellensburg area.

Chelan
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 10:36:10 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chelan

I've been told that they have multiple warehouses.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 1:37:46 AM EDT
[#9]
i've bought from him before at the WAC.  Got a couple of boxes of Speer GD's.  Wished he had more.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:13:59 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chelan

I've been told that they have multiple warehouses.  

I don't doubt it. Chelan is what is on his card, though.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:33:23 AM EDT
[#11]
I bought some of those speer gd too. Mine said for practice only what does that mean. What the difference from the regular ones beside the huge drop in price

Quoted:
i've bought from him before at the WAC.  Got a couple of boxes of Speer GD's.  Wished he had more.

Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:46:43 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Mine said for practice only what does that mean.

That means you are not supposed to put them in your mouth....
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:49:47 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I bought some of those speer gd too. Mine said for practice only what does that mean. What the difference from the regular ones beside the huge drop in price

Quoted:

Hell, I cant find a simple retail single box of  9mm Gold Dot  124 +P at all there or any shops.  All they have are the "training" boxes of 250rds.

The difference between this bulk version, and the retail version is, supposely, the bulk version has a higher failure rate.  Therefore, it's not suppose to be used for self-defense and such.
I dont know the exact specifics, but it's something like that.

Lets say, Speer made a Lot of GD.  From their test, lets say, 3 failed out of 1000 rounds.   Those get tossed into the "bulk" package.  

From my personal experience, I've fired off 1250 rounds of these "training" rounds, and havent had a single problem.  Until I can find some retail box version for sale, I'm confident in using this as defense ammo.

Link Posted: 1/7/2005 8:35:40 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know I bought a pile of the bulk stuff myself last summer and have had zero problems. I was told froma distributor that the primers failed the water testing so the Law Enforcement order was rejected because it didn't meet their specifications for the gient order. I don't know if this is the same stuff or same type of deal...

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 11:38:52 PM EDT
[#15]
How good is that Sellier and Bellot ammo he sells in .223?

Nikkels
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:33:00 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
How good is that Sellier and Bellot ammo he sells in .223?

Nikkels

S&B pistol and rifle ammo (.223/9mm/.380/.25 ACP)has always gone bang for me, their 12 ga buckshot & slugs are a lil more sensitive in the various shotguns Ive used it in over the years. Had some buckshot come apart in the mag tube/shell lifter of a friend's auto recently and seriously gunk up the innards of the shotgun ( the shotwad was about 3/4s down the bbl). S&B made 2 types of .223 that I know of, brass cased and laquer coated steel. HTH
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top