Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2004 6:37:39 AM EDT
Looks like they are going to turn me loose at 10am.  I can leave for the pit by 2 or so.  Anyone want to head up a little early?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:44:02 AM EDT
[#1]
wish I could, but I'm gonna be stuck at work until probably 6. should be leaving the house by 7 or 7:30 take me a little over an hour to get down there.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:09:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey, getting there tomorrow is gonna take some effort on my part, today is impossible
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:18:29 AM EDT
[#3]
You guys are all weak!  What the hell am I going to do out in the woods with my wife for several hours with nobody else around?

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:56:09 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You guys are all weak!  What the hell am I going to do out in the woods with my wife for several hours with nobody else around?

You could stop by my place and get all the laser tag equipment I inherited from the rifle team when I took it over. A rousing game of laser tag would kill the time

Just make sure the fire is hot and the beer is cold by the time I get there.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:13:06 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Drink beer and pass out? That's what you do at home with your wife and no one else around.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:15:46 AM EDT
[#6]
If you get this, gimme a call when you get in. I may have the afternoon free. 1GR can give you my cell# if you don't have it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:21:24 AM EDT
[#7]
You better get up there and set up a nice dry camp, with a big fire.

Weather report
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:29:31 AM EDT
[#8]
I have a bunch of cedar shingles from re roofing my house if you want I can bring some up for you guys. I won't be coming down till Saturday though....
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:38:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Looking out the window, I'd say that weather report is spot on. Bring your Schnapps!

A bright orange vest, a heated pickup, and variety of ways to access Raymond, sounds a little better than building a fire to me....
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:42:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 11:46:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 5:58:22 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Looking out the window, I'd say that weather report is spot on. Bring your Schnapps!

A bright orange vest, a heated pickup, and variety of ways to access Raymond, sounds a little better than building a fire to me....

How do you get to Raymond from there?

You only need a map if don't want to go to Raymond, but the best way is to follow anyone else!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top