Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2004 8:25:21 AM EDT
Does anyone know their policy on hicap mags?  

www.rfgc.org/
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:28:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Cancel that...found the answer in a different post.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:11:05 PM EDT
[#2]
So what's the answer?  I'm interested in checking it out.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:40:37 PM EDT
[#3]
On the pistol range you can load as many as you want.  On the rifle range it's one round at a time.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:54:54 PM EDT
[#4]
And...that's just plain silly.  

Living in Auburn, I've found only three places within 45 minutes that will let me shoot like I got a pair.

Tacoma Sportsman (Puyallup)  -  They look at you funny, but are always very nice to deal with.  Some rangemasters will limit you to 10 or 20 in the mag, but that's not bad.  "Sight in" days are the worst as they only let you put one in the mag

Issaquah Sportsman's Club - Very limited days and hours, only 10 in the mag.

Kitsap Rifle and Revolver Club (Bremerton) - Full mags and full-auto as long as it is safe. <--- I think I found home.  Never been there myself, but I'm headed out there this Saturday to get a feel for the place.  If I like it, I'm joining.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:17:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll go there only to sight in my rifles.  I like those 50 yard lanes.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:54:33 PM EDT
[#6]
RFCG has IDPA matches on the 3rd Saturday of each month, so I'll usually go down there for that.  Otherwise, just for sighting in at 50 yards - I do most of my AR shooting at FNRL at Wade's.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top