Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2004 11:34:02 PM EDT
I found a old pic of me in my Army days on a range at Ft Irwin with a M3 sub machine gun, I remmember how slow it fired, and that It got so dirty that day I remmember we had to spray down the bolt with CLP from a windex bottle because it was going even slower after all of rounds we were putting through it , we only had 3 of them to share, Today I pick'd up SGN and there was a nice story on the ugly little gun, Now Im watching History of the gun and they are talking about the M3.....

I know of a Lady in this state that makes them..

is anyone else thinking that I am overlooking something?
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 11:05:06 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I found a old pic of me in my Army days on a range at Ft Irwin with a M3 sub machine gun, I remmember how slow it fired, and that It got so dirty that day I remmember we had to spray down the bolt with CLP from a windex bottle because it was going even slower after all of rounds we were putting through it , we only had 3 of them to share, Today I pick'd up SGN and there was a nice story on the ugly little gun, Now Im watching History of the gun and they are talking about the M3.....

I think you have the gift of forsight.....you should buy one then let me shoot it at the next arfcom shoot!! I may even let you give me some ammo to shoot through it also
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 12:13:16 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think you have the gift of forsight.....you should buy one then let me shoot it at the next arfcom shoot!! I may even let you give me some ammo to shoot through it also

Wow I was looking in the Sportsmans guid, and they have G.I. 45 Cal ball....

Im thinking that I am not going to have much of a choice soon, they keep calling out to me!
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 5:53:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Some of us were just talking at the show today about seeing if they'd make a stockless pistol version with the short barrel. :) As If I need another .45 pistol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top