Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2004 9:42:52 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:44:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah I just picked up my kid a High-Cap CAPgun.

MT
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:04:54 PM EDT
[#2]
My son just got a MEGA lower'd A-1 with military surplus A-1 furniture ( Kinda like  the old man had in the Army) :)

My daughter now has a MEGA lower with matching flattop upper w/ Bushmaster fluted 24" threaded bbl and freefloating handguad. ( Im keeping the glass whe she is old enough for it she can get her own)

as soon as I figure out what the heck Im doing I will post pic's of my kids pushing in the pins for the first time!, I told my little girl that everytime a new AR was made a Lib screams!...when she pushed in the pen she let out a very loud screach!......Im so proud!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:19:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I just slapped my semi auto pistol upper on my AR pistol lower!  Been waiting for a long time........

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:38:46 AM EDT
[#4]
I got my FH slapped on my CETME!  It looks so mean now I think I heard baby Jesus cry......
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:54:20 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I got my FH slapped on my CETME!  It looks so mean now I think I heard baby Jesus cry......

You need to get the bayo mount and bayo for it now.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:52:47 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

TAPCO has the mount for $9.99 but no longer has any bayos.  I don't want to pay shipping on a 9.99 item so I'm looking for a place that has both in stock.  Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 11:43:03 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

TAPCO has the mount for $9.99 but no longer has any bayos.  I don't want to pay shipping on a 9.99 item so I'm looking for a place that has both in stock.  Any suggestions?

Yup....

I suggest you quit being such a f-ing cheapa$$ and pay the shipping!...the damn Bayonets are at the show!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:10:14 PM EDT
[#8]
2WP...did your Cetme have a muzzle break?? If so was it just pinned on???

BTW Classic Arms has the Bayonets with sheath for $15 I think but out of Bayonet lugs...

Cheers
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:39:05 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
2WP...did your Cetme have a muzzle break?? If so was it just pinned on???

Cheers

Yes, it had one of those loud obnoxious muzzle breaks.  There was a pin located exactly 6:00 on the bottom of the break about a half inch from the back, or barrel end of it.  I had to grind quite a ways down until I found it.  They really did a good jub with the weld covering it but sure enough it was there.

Anyway, once you grind the top off the pin I just tapped the end of the barrel on the bench until the pin started to slip out, grabbed it with pliers and unscrewed the break.  No silver solder or anything!!  FH just screwed on and life is good...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top