Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2004 2:40:08 PM EDT
Hey i just wanted to let everyone know that somehow the WA contact list for here is pretty easy to get on google. Someone I worked with searched my name and it came up on google with the complete ar15.com WA state contact list.  It is on an angelfire site.  Here is the link it brings up. Just thought i would mention this .

http://www.angelfire.com/wa3/my_hobbies/Washington%20Contact%20List.htm
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 4:25:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont know who posted it on there, but I got my name removed within the first week or two. And its on that list.....

Link Posted: 8/18/2004 4:27:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Houston, I think we found the problem.

Link Posted: 8/18/2004 4:58:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 5:03:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 5:04:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 5:11:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Houston, I think we found the problem.

www.angelfire.com/wa3/jamiewa/Bryans%20Site/Bryans%20Pics/Feb%202003/Jamie%20&%20Bryan.jpg

repo.jackmoves.com/albums/album65/cant_see_shit_001.jpg

I can see it just fine!

Did ya IM him?

If I knew he he was, I would have.  I'd guess that it's fifi-the-sailer-boy but that's a WAG as I never met him before he left WA
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 5:12:16 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I dont know who posted it on there, but I got my name removed within the first week or two. And its on that list.....

You should announce that in this thread, which contains links to it, so everyone can go check out your info.

I was making point of how long that has been out there.

It contains nothing persnoal about me, my Screen name here and an OLD email address.

Link Posted: 8/18/2004 5:18:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 5:28:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Now what fun is that?

We can always try to fill his IM box up!

It looks like it's an old page that he's forgotten about.  A quick look around didn't show any content that's less than a year old.

Vader17 brings up something everyone shoudl do though and that's run your name through the search engines.

I've done mine and I get between 95 and 170 hits depending on whether I use Phil or Phillip.  

Apparantly I really get around and have been doing so since the time when I was present at the formation of the Culpeper Minutemen and recorded it in my journal so that we might have a glimpse of what it was like, I soon returned home and later joined Morgan's elite rifle corps, and rose to command a detachment of it in 1777.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:52:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top