Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2003 5:03:43 PM EDT
I don't really care what but I want to go out and do something.  Maybe go to Ricks or De JA Vue.  Whatever.  I'm going to be bacheloring it again and it is too f-ing boring siting around looking at the BOTD on f-A.

Anyway, open for suggestions.  I'll buy the first round wherever we end up!
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 11:00:43 AM EDT
[#1]
How about you come over to where I work. You can do my job on a Friday night, and I can go out and act stupid....
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 7:25:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got free run of a 40 story building downtown, you guys bring the party, I'll bring the plausable denyability.....

Got a big hankering for something Irish...anyone here like the Owl & Thistle? A pint and some shepards pie :) Guinness is thicker than blood...
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 8:21:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Ya'll come down to Lacey. I ain't going into Seattle iff'n I can't carry a gun.
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 9:19:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Sat. is better for me 2WP.  Got the kid's canival at school Friday.  

Yes I've been to the Owl and Thistle and it was okay.  Saw a girl blowing a guy back behind the pool tables.  As cool as that sounds, it just didn't do anything for me.

Maybe it was because my wife was out of town (no chance for me that night) and seeing another guy's pecker just isn't my thing.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 10:23:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Friday is my only free night on weekends.  Who said you can't carry in Seattle?  Better yet, who said I want to got to Seattle?  Looks like I will probably just end up at the local watering hole then.  At least they set me back up on my chair if I fall over.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 1:34:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Here's a crazy idea.... come over to Wade's and shoot Black Rifle League with us. Spend your Friday night shooting guns.

$10.88 at the door including the Governor's cut but not including ammo.

Bring a rifle, two 20-30 round mags. 60-80 rounds of ammo, a handgun with one mag (or a revolver) and 6-10 rounds of handgun ammo.

Good fun had by all.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 5:06:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Can't make it tonight, but you guys got a website?  Never been shooting in a "league"....
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 7:24:37 AM EDT
[#8]
La and I played poker and smoked cigars at the Wooley Toad last night. Today I'm going to the Husky homecoming game. Please check with me before you schedule another bachelor weekend......sheesh.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 6:14:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
La and I played poker and smoked cigars at the Wooley Toad last night. Today I'm going to the Husky homecoming game. Please check with me before you schedule another bachelor weekend......sheesh.

OK, here's your notice.  I'm bacholoring it again next weekend, YES, Halloween evening.  Wife will be in Portland all day Friday until Saturday afternoon.  Lets get something going.  Maybe collect jack-O-lanterns for that weekends pumpkin shoot!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top