Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2003 12:42:18 PM EDT
Yesturday we got about 5.25 inches here at the Whiskey ranch.  The front part of my gallop track is washed away, the gutters on the front of my house separated and allowed water to come into the living room (not too bad, we caught it right away) and I spent half of last night fixing them and diverting newly formed rivers flowing all over my property (track, barn, driveway etc).

Anyone else have fun playing with mother nature last night?
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 12:52:15 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Yesturday we got about 5.25 inches here at the Whiskey ranch.  

Anyone else have fun playing with mother nature last night?

LMAO....I wont even go there.

Sorry to hear about your water problems. I assume you got everything handled ok. I didnt see a mayday.

Boy, I bet that watre at the store is ready to kill someone by now.
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 4:54:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I work outside....

yes , it sucked....

t
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 5:08:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I was trying to match speed with the pedestrians/puddles with the Bus...the pedestrians managed to avoid being splashed by a HUGE wall of water.

Actually, I could get in HOT water for a stunt like that, but, I gave it some consideration.
It was unrelentingly sloppy out there all day long.
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 10:07:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Well if you really want to know.....

Put on the the old  Dry-suite, and did about 4 hours of water rescues in a Granite falls, then came back to my district and got diverted to goto Sultan and do another 2 hours there, got home at 05:30 and slept until just before 11:00, have had two water rescues and I am now home waiting for the early morning crest to happen...

What a way to spend my weekend!
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 11:49:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I was trying to match speed with the pedestrians/puddles with the Bus...the pedestrians managed to avoid being splashed by a HUGE wall of water.

Actually, I could get in HOT water for a stunt like that, but, I gave it some consideration.
It was unrelentingly sloppy out there all day long.

I doubt if anyone knows that, and they would need a bus number, while dripping wet...Not what they are looking for.

I can tell you my concert truck is a MAJOR wall of water maker, and yes I worked Monday, and, roflmao, there was more than one wet one as I went by....I know its bad blah blah blah, but that shit is SO fun....Knowing they are lieberals makes it all the better!
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 12:27:52 AM EDT
[#6]
I thoroughly cleaned the undercarriage of the dually yesterday. :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top