(202) 225-7761
(202) 225-8673 (fax)

Mercer Island District Office

2737 78th Ave., S.E.
Suite 202
Mercer Island, WA 98040
(206) 275-3438
(206) 275-3437(fax)  

Just thought I'd post this in case anyone wants to write to her about the AWB. She believes in "reasonable" gun legislation, but it doesn't hurt to let her know how you feel.

I wrote to her about the AWB & H.R. 990. I haven't gotten a reply yet, but may post it when I do.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 11:12:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 10:14:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I wrote to her about the AWB & H.R. 990.

Where'd you get 37 cents?!

LoL. That's how much I make an hour, so I worked an extra hour ;)
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 9:23:02 PM EDT
[#3]
OK.  I wrote this -

Ma'am,

I'm writing to you re 'Gun Control'.
I don't know your views on this issue in particular, but, I'd like you to know what mine are -
If the Crime Bill/Assualt Weapons Ban of '94 and even '89 were to both disappear forever, THAT would be reasonable gun legislation...
add to that 50-State Concealed Weapons Carry reciprocity and I'd be ecstatic.

Please consider voting AGAINST the renewal or enhancement of the present 'It's a Crime, Bill'.

Please consider voting FOR the demise of that misguided and faulty piece of legislation in 2004.
It would be a great service to the Citizens of America if the TRUTH were to be told about what a failure it has been.  Facts and Truth in Politics.

I hope to continue to be one of your supporters.

Thank you for serving The PEOPLE.

I did NOT say I'd like to see her naked with a cigarette danlging out of her mouth, though...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top