Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2005 7:26:45 PM EDT
Is the TV show 'Cops' based in Tacoma??

Every time I pass it surfing, it's Tacoma cops running down some real trashy looking folks. The normal folks who live there must get sick of the show too. I swear.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:51:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Is the TV show 'Cops' based in Tacoma??
Every time I pass it surfing, it's Tacoma cops running down some real trashy looking folks.

And that is a SURPRISE SOMEHOW?
Although I'm sure there are a few pockets of decent areas.....in GENERAL Cops could run a 24/7 side show in that place. Holy Smokes, thats one ugly arena.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:00:39 PM EDT
[#2]
 saturday | AUGUST 27 | 2005
 LAKEWOOD POLICE DEPARTMENT  |   PIERCE COUNTY, WASHINGTON
Deputy Mark Berry attempts to pull over a vehicle with expired tags.  A pursuit ensues when the driver refuses to pull over. The dangerous chase ends when the driver and passenger bail out of the moving vehicle and lead officers on a foot chase through a wet and dark residential neighborhood.  The driver is eventually found hiding in behind a SUV in a nearby driveway. During questioning, the desperate suspect claims that he could not pull over because the passenger in the vehicle put a gun to his head and told him to keep driving.

also

COVINGTON POLICE DEPARTMENT | COVINGTON, KENTUCKY
CINCINNATI POLICE DEPARTMENT  | CINCINNATI, OHIO
 FORT WORTH POLICE DEPARTMENT   |  FORT WORTH, TEXAS
 HAMILTON COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE | HAMILTON COUNTY, OHIO
 FORT WORTH POLICE   DEPARTMENT  |   FORT WORTH, TEXAS

www.tvcops.com/
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:57:17 AM EDT
[#3]
 No surprise there. When I was a kid. I lived at the Fir Ace rs trailer park off the front gate of Macord on good old Brigport way.
Top Top