Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2013 8:13:45 AM EDT
After reading Mayor Committa's comments in the paper about SYG and the rally which CeaseFire PA and the Chester County Coalition for Violence showed up and spoke at, I think we need to do something.

I was thinking about trying to organize a rally in West Chester to show that citizens of the area, particularly West Chester care about their firearm rights and won't allow politicians like this to run the show.

Usually the Antis have a high turn out and the pro-gun crowd is weak at best.

Would anyone have an interest in joining me if I put together something?

Ideas, comments, concerns, etc. would be appreciated.

Story Link
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:56:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Depending on when you want to do it, I'm in.  I work every other weekend, so it might be a little tough for me.  I live in Exton, about 15 minutes up the road from West Chester.  I was unaware of such ignorance in this area
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 8:40:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Depending on when you want to do it, I'm in.  I work every other weekend, so it might be a little tough for me.  I live in Exton, about 15 minutes up the road from West Chester.  I was unaware of such ignorance in this area
View Quote

Good to hear. I'll post details when they become available.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top