Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/30/2009 3:34:29 AM EDT
Am looking for a training class in PA or nearby for precision rifle, to learn more about range estimation, shooting tighter groups,mil-dots and such.
as anyone taken  a course like this and can give recommendations. Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/30/2009 9:13:49 AM EDT
[#1]
check MDTSTraining . I have heard good things about their courses, they have many to offer, I think they have a precision course but not 100%. They are located in the Pittsburgh area, not sure if that is close to you as you did not mention where at in Pa you were interested in. Hope this helps.

~Zach
Link Posted: 7/30/2009 11:00:18 AM EDT
[#2]
We offer a precision rifle clinic at LRGC in Bucks Co. from time to time.  We will post in this forum the next time we run a course.

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 7/31/2009 3:34:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
check MDTSTraining . I have heard good things about their courses, they have many to offer, I think they have a precision course but not 100%. They are located in the Pittsburgh area, not sure if that is close to you as you did not mention where at in Pa you were interested in. Hope this helps.

~Zach

Im in NY we are having a MDTS / Chris Fry / doing a carbine pistol 2 day - if you want in email me - on Long Island - or you can contact him and put together a group of guys from PA, top notch from what I have heard.
Link Posted: 7/31/2009 2:51:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd be interested. Anyone ever taken some of the classes offered?
Link Posted: 7/31/2009 6:42:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Not yet ,but soon very soon. Carbine class in Sayre.
Link Posted: 7/31/2009 7:36:22 PM EDT
[#6]
When is it? I might very well be interested in that and I'm sure some other people would be also. Email me what info you have and we can go from there. Thank you.

~Zach
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 6:49:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top