Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2009 10:49:47 PM EDT
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=887341

Dont know how to make it hot sorry. Honest question... Honest answers.

Sorry have not changed my location yet. Just moved to PA from Miami Beach.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:22:36 PM EDT
[#1]
welcom to pa.
your never too old to learn...and try.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:41:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 9:25:35 AM EDT
[#3]
welcome to PA

what part of the state?

as far as your question I'd say look inside yourself and ask yourself if you can do it. Like was suggested the guard is probably a better bet for you then the regular army- they also probably have waivers to get you in if you're too old. See if you can find something that you can put your years of experience to work for them and I'm sure they'll snatch you right up.

(btw enlisted when I was 23 out of collage.... couldn't stand some of the immaturity but once you get past it, and they realize that you're the one to look up to regardless of your current rank, life gets a bit better...

-Roth
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:25:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I don`t know your age but I didn`t shoot my first CMP match until I was over 50 and I just started shooting NRA HiPwr last year(`08) and I will be 55 later this year. I am of the the opinion that unless you have some type of chronic medical or physical condition that is a road block, you are never too old.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top