Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2008 10:40:18 AM EDT
Does anyone know if someone in SE PA sells frangible ammo? I used to get it at Defcon-1, but they've long since been closed.

BTW, I cam across this about Wal-Mart when searching the net for frangible ammo. So...Wal_Mart plans on it's own "registration system"???? Sorry if it's a repost.

Cheers,
Mickey
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 2:26:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Where at in SE PA?  I know that InSite Firearms has ExtremeShock rounds.

www.extremeshockammo.net/
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 3:51:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I see they have a dealer in Slatington. Thanks for the link, I'll give them a call!

Cheers,
Mickey
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 4:11:00 PM EDT
[#3]
If you're in SEPA I would just take a look at ammoman in South Jersey.  Targetmaster has some, 556 I believe, but he wants WAY to much for it.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 9:01:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Target World carries Glaser in pistol calibers.

Dave @ Donley's can probably order you whatever you want.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 11:35:45 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Target World carries Glaser in pistol calibers.

Dave @ Donley's can probably order you whatever you want.

OK. Thanks for all the suggestion guys. I'm just looking for another cheap(ish) frangible ammo source to shoot my steel plates without any safety or other "issues" arising.

Cheers,
Mickey
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 1:40:05 PM EDT
[#6]
 IM SENT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top