Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2006 3:27:45 AM EDT
how long did it take you get your form 1's back from the Sherrif?

i droped my paperwork off on 3 MAR 06,...about a month and a half ago,....how long is this going to take?

i know there are no legal reasons i can not own a NFA item,..i am a hon. discharged combat veteran,.. i have a CCW permit,..i have never been denied on the x-fer of any firearm.

WTF is taking those assholes so long?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 3:52:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Your first NFA item I take it?  You might want to check out the M16 section for details on all things Class III.  You should understand that your CLEO is under no legal obligation to sign your Form 1/4.  So assuming he'll even sign the Form, it will take what it takes.  I wish you good luck. Many in PA need to incorporate to own Class III items.  

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 4:22:20 PM EDT
[#2]
there are guys here in my county that have gotten there stamps from the same sherrif,..and they are not incorperated,...i know the sherrif does not have to sign off on it,.. but why whould he sign off on theres and not mine? even the sgt at the desk said that they dont get many but the sherrif does sign them.

hell, all of the paperwork is for semi auto SBR's,.. i dont want a maching gun,..

about two weeks before i droped off my paper work there was a guy at the range with a FA M-11,..it only took him two weeks to get his stuff back,.. same thing with the older guy i met with the FA underfolding AK,..two weeks,.....i am going to stop by the court house tomorrow and ask whats going on,..

if he will sign off on other people in this county,.. there is no reason he should not sign mine.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 6:58:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Just a word to the wise...... You get more flys with honey than you do with vinegar.

Good Luck,
Gary
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:05:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
how long did it take you get your form 1's back from the Sherrif?

i droped my paperwork off on 3 MAR 06,...about a month and a half ago,....how long is this going to take?

i know there are no legal reasons i can not own a NFA item,..i am a hon. discharged combat veteran,.. i have a CCW permit,..i have never been denied on the x-fer of any firearm.

WTF is taking those assholes so long?

Maybe it's your attitude, to start with?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top