Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2006 2:52:55 PM EDT
I think I remember seeing Ammoman at one of the Philly shows, do any of you guys know if he has a table there usally?

who is going?, I'll be there tomorrow right around when it opens
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:05:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I've seen  him at these, but I don't think he is ALWAYS there.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:11:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:13:31 PM EDT
[#3]
He's been there the last 3 times I've attended the show. He's always at the beginning of the 3rd isle nearest the main entrance. Hope his prices haven't jumped too much, I want to pick up some XM193. I'll be there at opening Sat.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:29:42 PM EDT
[#4]

that's where I saw him when I was theer that one time

Quoted:
He's been there the last 3 times I've attended the show. He's always at the beginning of the 3rd isle nearest the main entrance. Hope his prices haven't jumped too much, I want to pick up some XM193. I'll be there at opening Sat.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:01:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I think I'll be there for a few hours.  I'll probably leave around noon.  I'll be wearing a Gray XD hat and a green Death From Above shirt.  Say hi if you see me.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:10:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll be there around 11AM with a Green Stich (Disney's Lilo & Stich) shirt and a grey ball cap.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:08:17 AM EDT
[#7]
I should be there around 9:30 wearing a red and white Phillies hat, Gray Surefire T shirt and jeans, say hi or act like you don't see me

see you guys there or not
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 11:08:45 AM EDT
[#8]
the show as usual wasn't all that great.  Mag prices were extremely crazy.  Pro Mag thermolds for $30, D&H for $18, HHMTG $16 (which is kind of mormal) and some used mags by different manufactuers (USGI) were $10,  There was not a single box of XM193 and ammo prices were a little on the high side but not to bad, there wasn't much 5.56/,223 anyway.

For those of you who read my thread about buying my wife a handgun for around $150 that was one of the reasons I went to the show today.  I did find a couple decent guns under $200 but I figured she left me so I bought my self a Vltor Modstock Clubfoot instead.I also bought a used Colt 30rd in pretty good condition marked 2/99 with LE markings for $10, not a great price but it's a Colt.
I bought a cheap mag coupler just to try out
I also bought some spare parts like gas rings, trigger springs ect.

even though it's not the greatest show in the world I always enjoy going there, there nothing like shopping at the candy/drug store
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 11:48:29 AM EDT
[#9]
I found Colt 20's for $$11 each.  Finish was thin but everything else was fine..  Aluminum followers.  I just got done refinishing them..  Look new..  Cant beat 3 mags for $33..

Also got 500 rds fed AE for $110..
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:51:19 PM EDT
[#10]
I didn't see any of you there. . . I promise I wasn't ignoring you guys. . . didn't see too many deals.  

Was looking for a Bulgarian Makarov found some for $275 and lots of PA63s.  Didn't buy any.

Saw Yugo Mausers for $89.  Almost bought one, but I didn't know the condition of the bore.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:04:01 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I didn't see any of you there. . . I promise I wasn't ignoring you guys. . . didn't see too many deals.  

Was looking for a Bulgarian Makarov found some for $275 and lots of PA63s.  Didn't buy any.

Saw Yugo Mausers for $89.  Almost bought one, but I didn't know the condition of the bore.

yeah right you saw some of us and were like, "shit, them dudes looked F'd up I'm not going anywhere near them"  Come on tell the truth.

I just cleaned yp my $10 Colt 30rder  and put in a new Magpul follower and the thing looks almost brand new, not bad for $10
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 11:16:40 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I bought one of those Yugo Mausers and I'm pretty happy...Of course, I also bought a Turkish Mauser, a Russian M91/30, and a Russian M44, as well...Plus ammo...heh
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:17:28 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I bought one of those Yugo Mausers and I'm pretty happy...Of course, I also bought a Turkish Mauser, a Russian M91/30, and a Russian M44, as well...Plus ammo...heh

I ssaw those and I was very tepted but endeing up guy some other things. Laet me knoe how it shoots
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:35:55 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I ssaw those and I was very tepted but endeing up guy some other things. Laet me knoe how it shoots

Sure.  I have no clue when I'll get around to cleaning it.  It has some cosmo on it, but it's not bad compared to the Turkish Mauser which is completely and utterly drowned in it...I have never seen so much cosmo in my life, but it was the nicest Turk they had.  It'll take me days to get it all off
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:30:25 PM EDT
[#15]
heres the Colt mag I bought for $10 and the Vltor Clubfot stock
the mag loked like shit and I was going to refinish it but I tok it home and cleaned it and it came out looking almost new, now I wish I had bought more

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top