Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2006 6:18:06 AM EDT
Looking for members with common sense that wont cave in to the ploy of physical retaliation to aid in stopping POG from laying "symbolic seige" on the Recruitment center on Forbes Ave in Pittsburgh, March 18th. In the past, the "symbolic seiges" have taken place between 10:30am and 12:00pm. Any assistance in keeping these pricks at bay so the recruiters can do their jobs without the worry of a brick flying through the window , or having to lock their doors to ensure that 100's of these freaks dont storm the building in an attempt to stop them from recruiting would be greatly appreciated.

At this time, there are only 20 people in my group  that are going to hold them back, while Im sure there are many others, they have been known to show up by the hundreds. Any additional support would be greatly appreciated and is MUCH needed to show these people that the only reason they are able to do these outlandish things is because of the men and women they are trying to stop.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:27:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Who or what is "POG".
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:35:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I really dont want to push traffic their way, but in order to understand them or see what kind of people they are and what they do at these recruiting stations here is the link to their website:

http://www.organizepittsburgh.org/

they are quite pleased with themselves, and openly display what their intentions are right on their front page.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:26:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Fucking Hippies.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:15:23 PM EDT
[#4]
hippie bashinhg time...
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 10:21:28 AM EDT
[#5]
No use for people like that.  They help no-one, contribute nothing and only cause mindless friction in the world.  War is bad, war sucks. We know, thanks. Now lets get on with being the best country in the world.  If you don't like it, Canada is a short drive north and you'll find many like minded USA haters there to comisserate with.  Take a coat, its cold up there most of the year. Don't bother calling and writting, you won't be missed.

Semper Fidelis,
-P
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:07:24 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm in I'll just be getting off a 24 hour shift with the fire dept., but a quick shower and i'll be good to go, I'll wear my INFIDEL shirt, just  let me know where to be and what time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top