Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2006 4:09:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:17:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I've had pretty good luck at Surplus City. In my opinion it's worth the trip. There is usually a good selection of LEO trade in's in various flavors(pistols, AR's, shotguns). A few weeks ago there was a pristine 9mm Colt for 850 bucks. The gas tube was as shiney as the day that it rolled out of the factory.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:41:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:02:53 PM EDT
[#3]
The ammo always seems kinda pricey, but Ive bought a few SKS rifles there that were decent. Every time Im there, they are smoking cigars and calling each other " fucking assholes" or something to that effect. Its a neat little shop.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:31:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I got my first Ar-15 there, very nice people
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:46:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Great place.

Stuff sells fast there.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:52:42 PM EDT
[#6]
good place, people are nice, and there are deals to be had there.  I got a bunch of 30rnd German HK LEO MP5 mags for $25 each, and they let me hand pick the ones I wanted... I would recommend them.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 7:52:19 AM EDT
[#7]
I have bought more than a few things there. Last being a nice Star BM 9 mm. The guys there have always been fair to me and all I know say the same.

Around here I trust Suplus & Dons. Never a bad experience at either.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 12:01:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:55:57 PM EDT
[#9]
I've been going there since they opened about 15 yrs ago.  They have a lot of Surplus Militaty (Mosin Nagants, Mausers. SKS etc)  and  Police.  Excellent selection on used police trade in Glocks/SIGs/Colt AR-15 etc.

It's the kind of shop you have to go to every other week or so to see that they have in.  They're always getting new stuff.   Prices are very reasonable for so small a shop.  Also, they have a lot of knowledge.  They will not BS you.        
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 3:28:15 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I've had pretty good luck at Surplus City. In my opinion it's worth the trip. There is usually a good selection of LEO trade in's in various flavors(pistols, AR's, shotguns). A few weeks ago there was a pristine 9mm Colt for 850 bucks. The gas tube was as shiney as the day that it rolled out of the factory.

Why would a 9MM colt have a gas tube?

They are blow-back and a factory model should not have a gas tube.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:24:18 PM EDT
[#11]
During christmas week I bought a new Walther P22 for the 7 year old,  a new Colt M4 for the 11 year old, and a Beretta 12 ga. 1200 F semi auto police trade in for me. All at a great price. Tell Robbie Fred sent you.
P.S. to get good prices a just about any gun shop, always leave buying SOMETHING. A box or two, gun cleaning patches, oil, whatever. Yea you could save 35 cents and buy that stuff a Wally-Mart, and the shop owner knows that too. So when you stop into look around,shoot the S**T and  make him listen to 1/2 hour of your babble, you could at least drop a $10 on something before you walk out.
When he sees you supporting him, he'll give you a good price on a firearm down the road.
Surplus City is a great pplace to drop by and see what they got, from AK's,AR's, bolts,shotguns, pistols, revolvers new and used.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 3:56:32 PM EDT
[#12]
yep, you guys are right. I stop by every few weeks just to see if anything jumps into my pocket begging to be taken home. It is very close to my work so its a nice break in the day.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top