Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2006 5:07:09 AM EDT
enough said.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:15:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I am going crazy waiting for tomorrow.  GO STEELERS
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:29:35 AM EDT
[#2]
If we play mistake free football, put pressure on that little fairy Peyton Manning, and
establish the run game early, we will hand them a severe ass whipping.

They deserve to be blown out and humiliated.

I HATE the Colts.

GO STEELERS!

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:59:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I am a steeler fan, but Cowher is going to blow this one for us. he just doesnt have it

he is fine in the season when games arent as important but give him a must win situation and he will lose it for us

with our defense and a healthy offsense and the amount of playoff expierience we should not lose

my prediction colts by 17

Cowher sucks we are the buffalo bills of the playoffs
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:54:52 PM EDT
[#4]
m4-

I kinda think like you, but, my wife thinks he is a good coach.  
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:40:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I am a steeler fan, but Cowher is going to blow this one for us. he just doesnt have it

he is fine in the season when games arent as important but give him a must win situation and he will lose it for us

with our defense and a healthy offsense and the amount of playoff expierience we should not lose

my prediction colts by 17

Cowher sucks we are the buffalo bills of the playoffs

I know what you mean. It seems like Cowher does manage to always
get  away from what got us to the playoffs during the playoffs.

Hopefully we can get it done today.  If we can't establish the run early and Big Ben has to throw more than 20 passes, we will be screwed.

Crossing my fingers and hoping for a W.

GO STEELERS!

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:41:31 PM EDT
[#6]
GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
We'll take the BIG W!!!!
(P.S.  Born and raised 15 miles north of Pittsburgh)
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:55:49 PM EDT
[#7]
I almost had three heart attacks during that fourth quarter.

We came away with the win despite the bad calls from the referree.

GO STEELERS!

One more win in Denver, and then we can start talking about "getting one for the thumb".

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:02:27 PM EDT
[#8]
wow that was close,  i really dont think anybody out there that is better than the steelers at the moment,  its our super bowl to lose

they really need to stay aggressive, as long as they were comming, Peyton couldnt do anything.  I really dont get the theory in giving the best QB in the league time in the pocket.

none the less good win, they played their butts off
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:21:55 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
wow that was close,  i really dont think anybody out there that is better than the steelers at the moment,  its our super bowl to lose

they really need to stay aggressive, as long as they were comming, Peyton couldnt do anything.  I really dont get the theory in giving the best QB in the league time in the pocket.  

none the less good win, they played their butts off

Same here. Right after that horrendous call the ref made about Polamalu's interception, we gave up the pass rush and Manning burned our asses because of it. I almost had an anuerysm screaming at the TV
when I saw only two defensive lineman on the line of scrimmage.

Oh well, we deserved the win and got it.

On to the Mile High city. I sure hope the team can get their early and try to get used to that thin air.

Go STEELERS!

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:29:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Go Stillers!  Forget the crappy refs and the Manning/RCA Dome factor, the Steelers are obviously the best!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top