Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2005 8:12:27 PM EDT
still renting out shop time and tools?

if you are please let me know something,..if i ever get my recivers from global ill have at least one i need to put together (the AK pistol) and being i am still trying to save for two SBR stamps it would be easier to rent tools and shop time than buy what i still need.

name your price and favorite brew
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:50:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Id be interested if this happens as well. Im in need of a spotwelder. Ill also bring my 1919a4 if you want to look at it for reference.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:44:03 PM EDT
[#2]
fishpaw where'nt you the one with the nice toys at tom's house that first build party?

or do i have my screen names and faces all messed up?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:36:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Cruzie...That was my friend Jeff with all the nice toys. Im still trying to get together with him and a guy I know with some land to try them out.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:05:52 PM EDT
[#4]
ahhhhhhhh ok now im completly lost,...you where at the second party right?

any way if you all ever do get together and warm up his toys please bring a video camera id love to see the mess ya'll make

and where is quarterbore?
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:13:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I was at both parties. Jeff only made it to the first one. Ill be sure to take pics when we fianally get together to try out the pea shooters.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:43:04 PM EDT
[#6]
the guy with the E-clips right?

ever talk to anyone else that was there?
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 10:05:48 PM EDT
[#7]
I have been swamped with work and my wife would have my head if I have people over at this time...  Obviously I still have all the tools that are needed and I bought the Plinker rear rivet jig as well but I have not had a chance to use it yet.  How soon did you guys want to build and perhaps I can see what I can do?
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 11:38:37 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
the guy with the E-clips right?

ever talk to anyone else that was there?

Yep..Thats me. I havent spoken to anyone since, except Jeff. He still hasnt finished his build, but then again he has been swamped with work, bought a house and now has the flu. I tried my build out recently, and it ran fine. The mag catch is a bit tight, but workable. I still have to refinish the receiver.

1/4....as for the building, all I really have to do is spotweld. If there is time , maybe some riviting, but I can always do that at home. Any time is fine with me. No hurry.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 1:41:46 AM EDT
[#9]
i completely understand,..you should see this place,.. looks like a christmas museum,..and we go visit everyone/they come visit,..nuts i tell ya

well time is really no issue with me either,...hell im still waiting on my recivers from global
those S.O.B's have been telling me  "ship in two weeks" for the last two months

also i have to wait on the paperwork on two of the recivers that are going to sbr's so i can only do trigger  guards,.and front trunnions

however i can make that M-92 krink pistol i was first working on into a working firearm once i get the freaking reciver from global. everything is done already from when i was getting it ready to go on those recivers from the first party,..ill have to drill the holes in the new reciver,. and rivet.

i still have to fix that one rivet on my 74 kit i made at the second party,..of all the rivets i could have done better that one is the most annoying to me.

1/4 hows that AMD running?

fish,.. the rifle i finished is still wearing flat black kyrlon,..ive pumped about 1000 rds thru it and it hold up pretty good for $2 spray paint. i only have one mag that locks in the way it should,...i had to take a little of the nub on the mag where it meets the latch,...but the rest fit so tight its hard to change/take them out when i want to.

i hope jeff gets better,...i know i hate being sick.

whenever is good for you is good for me 1/4,..i can always get a day of work as long as i have t least a weeks notice to the boss.  

have a happy new year!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top