Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2005 6:30:18 PM EDT
Anybody else been up there?  Looks as if they just opened last weekend, pretty cool place lots of outdoor stuff a good firearm section --BLACK RIFLES TOO !!!-- some Bushmasters and Springfield Armory stuff even a few Thompson semi autos, fantastic ammo selection -prices Ok-plenty of surefire and streamlight products (surefire batteries in the dozen box $19.00 not to shabby considering UPS charges and 2 pacs for $3.99) at decent prices. If you are into reloading this store is for you --like two whole aisles of  presses, scales, powder, bullets, brass and primers. I can see myself wasting time between calls in this place.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:01:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Ya checked it out...not too bad. Gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling seeing ARs w/ telescoping stocks and FH's in a big retail store I was kinda hoping for some nice opening specials on ammo (It was a few days after Thanksgiving when I went up), plus I had one of those $10 off a $50 purchase cuopons, but lo, no great deals to be found. They did (as was already mentioned) have a decent selection of surefires, but they don't sell mounts Hopefully they'll get some good deals on ammo soon as it's right on my way home from work and I'm gettin real tired of giving my $ to the local fun-shop dealer. He's got the best prices but the absolute worst attitude!

Speed
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:19:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like a pretty nice store.  I like being able to look at handgun ammo without having to ask for every box behind the counter.  
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 7:56:23 AM EDT
[#3]
One thing, they have a LOT of piddley shit in stock.

Need a decapping pin for an RCBS resizing die?

Right there, aisle 3!
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 10:19:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Do they carry handguns, or any bulk or surplus ammo?
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 11:20:26 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Do they carry handguns, or any bulk or surplus ammo?

They do carry handguns and not just hunting revolvers either.  I didn't notice any surplus ammo when I was up there.  
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 3:49:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Any more information?   Address? Mapquest?  Website??
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:47:59 PM EDT
[#7]
what part of PA is it in?
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 8:05:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:16:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Do they have any signs prohibiting CCW in thier store?  
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 10:43:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Do they have any signs prohibiting CCW in thier store?

did not look.  but i think you are aloud o carry
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 4:55:30 PM EDT
[#11]
No CCW prohibited signs.And as of yesterday theywere restocked on Surefire batteries about a dozen 12 packs) Nice to be able to peruse the handgun ammo without "help". Thier employees are really nice too (some cutie pies also)
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:27:06 PM EDT
[#12]
cutie pies and ammo, I'm there!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top