BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2005 7:45:54 AM EDT
Anyone interested? Heres the thread in theTactics and Training forum
http://ak47.net/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=13&t=390274
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 11:19:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I am a member of the Coraopolis District Sportsman's Association, Petrie Road, Coraopolis, PA 15108.

It is right off of I-79 about 20 minutes from the airport. I would be there in a heartbeat and I would gladly be willing to loan out a couple of AK's to guys who are interested.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 1:30:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I am a member of the Coraopolis District Sportsman's Association, Petrie Road, Coraopolis, PA 15108.

It is right off of I-79 about 20 minutes from the airport. I would be there in a heartbeat and I would gladly be willing to loan out a couple of AK's to guys who are interested.

Works for me. You wanna take this ball and run with it? Maybe post in the surrounding states hometown forums
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:18:06 AM EDT
[#3]
I am going to see what I can do. There is a member here who posts under har4 who is on the borad at Coraopolis; I am going to ask him and talk to TonyF as well.

I'll try my best.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top