Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2004 3:52:39 PM EDT
just picked up a case of federal xm855 green tips at guzyk's gun shop in ambridge (about 20 mins. north of Pitt. off of 65)...$157!!! They're  mixed #2, and #3 stamp...i believe that's a 62 gr. round...he says he has 30 cases left...he keeps wierd hours though, like 6-9 pm i believe..just too good of a deal not too share!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:54:35 PM EDT
[#1]
And what is wrong with 6-9pm?
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:48:52 AM EDT
[#2]
LOL!...nothing...i guess...did right2keep get a hold of ya?  Anyways, i just relized yesterday that the case i bought off of him last week wasnt't just a case...i accidently grabbed a box containig 2 CASES! 2000 rds! He had his buddy covering the store for him and i guess he didn't notice...neither did I untill i happened to look on the box and see "2000 peices" in black on the bottom...56 lbs. just seemed kinda heavy for a case of .223! So, i'm gonna go down there today and pay him for the other case...i gotta admit though..i was really debatin on it, but when it comes down to it, it's just klike stealing, and i don't steal; plus i always learned "don't piss off the dopeman"...er...ammoman...whatever.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 2:50:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey guys, I'm coming up to PA for a visit and need to get some ammo anyways. What's the address and phone number? thanks.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 3:01:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Guzyk's Gun Shop
2422 Duss Ave.
Ambridge Pa. 15003
724 251 0504

Burl1
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:26:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
LOL!...nothing...i guess...did right2keep get a hold of ya?  Anyways, i just relized yesterday that the case i bought off of him last week wasnt't just a case...i accidently grabbed a box containig 2 CASES! 2000 rds! He had his buddy covering the store for him and i guess he didn't notice...neither did I untill i happened to look on the box and see "2000 peices" in black on the bottom...56 lbs. just seemed kinda heavy for a case of .223! So, i'm gonna go down there today and pay him for the other case...i gotta admit though..i was really debatin on it, but when it comes down to it, it's just klike stealing, and i don't steal; plus i always learned "don't piss off the dopeman"...er...ammoman...whatever.

Does right2keep need me to receive something for him? or are we doing a build? I'm getting ready to buy the parts I need. I think he sells that kind of stuff.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 4:10:21 PM EDT
[#6]
No, i think he wanted to have you recieve something, but maybe not anymore...yes he does sell everything you need, just give'em a call!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 3:16:38 PM EDT
[#7]
mkgunz,  Being that you are in the navy and in Virginia, I have to assume that you are near the Norfolk/Va. Beach area.  If that is correct, check out "the armory" gun store on the corner of Kempsville road and Indian river road in Va. Beach.  they have pretty good deals on ammo.  check out there website. www.the-armory.com.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top