Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2004 4:57:58 AM EDT
My new house is moving along nicely, I should be in by Christmas, so I figure its about time I look into this.  Anyone know what their stance is?
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:46:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Can't comment on Limerick township, but I know for certain that the Montco sheriff won't sign (which you may already be aware of), so you'd be starting off with one strike for sure...
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 9:10:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Rocko, Yeah, I knew that already, my current house is in an area without local PD.  When I was ready for my Suppressed 9mm AR SBR, Montco Sheriff wouldn't do it, and State Police wouldn't either.  I couldn't do the corp thing either as my residence is grandfathered residential, and setting up a corporation at that address caused all sorts of other issues.  

I was hoping the Limerick police were a little better.  I'll try as soon as I close on my new house, I was just hoping to not waste my time if someone already knew they wouldn't and I would focus on the corp route again.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 9:10:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Isn't Limerick covered by the State Police?  If so...good luck.  Know any Judges in Norristown?

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 9:24:21 AM EDT
[#4]
There's a State Ploice barracks in Limerick, but the township does have a PD of their own.  I'll be able to do the corp thing as soon as I move, I just wanted to start down that path if the signoff was a definate no.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top