Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2004 5:58:36 AM EDT
I'm going to be in town for a Pitt Panthers game here in the near future.  Can anyone give me a good heads up on my best parking option?  I'm in decent shape and don't mind a bit of a walk...so I'd opt for a little bit of a walk versus paying top dollar.  

What do y'all think is my best bet (price/versus distance to the stadium)?

Sloth
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:24:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Park accross the river at Station Square and ride the shuttle boat over to the stadium. It is much cheaper to park there and a lot easier to get out after the game. I think the boat ride costs $6 round trip. If it's a nice day the boat ride can be a lot of fun.
Burl1
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:32:48 AM EDT
[#2]
+1 for that info plus.....

There are a lot of shops and restaurants at Station Square so if you want to eat/drink/be merry before and after the game SS will provide.  

The boat literally drops you at the stadium so all you have to do is walk up to the gate, hand them your ticket and get into your seat.  No worrying about walking 1 mile on the street to get to the stadium.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:03:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Ditto on the Station Square parking... best option.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:57:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Cardello building just 3 blocks west of the stadium...I work there...if you park in the back, there is no charge and you can be at the stadium in about 6 minutes walk.

Cardello building is just off Reedsdale st. at North Point Dr.

LOL
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 11:36:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks on the heads up...due to when I'll be getting there, I may not have the time required to do the SS mall/Clipper fleet option.  Thanks for the info on the Cardello building...has anyone ever used the Ft. Duq. 6th. street garage?

Jim
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top