Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2004 9:37:44 AM EDT
Just a courtesy post here to any New AR15 lovers, or AR enthusists in the area who dont have the place/experience/tools to work on your own AR15s, I am willing to help.  Anyone feel free to drop me a line if you are near Allentown PA and need some minor AR work done (barrel, stock, sight, replacement, etc.)  Dont pay a gunsmith, or try to learn off the internet.  I do this stuff for fun, and just enjoy getting together with other enthusists and talking about shooting.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2004 12:00:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/20/2004 12:20:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I have been out to water & wings, even on a sunday, once, I think.  I like the range, met some guys, had some fun.  But It is a little costly.  I found some free 100 yd ranges in the area, and just found out about a 350yd range with a $20/yr membership.  So, i am not sure if I will be visiting W&W very much more often at $20/day.

Link Posted: 7/21/2004 2:02:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Dallmann, thanks for the offer> I might get in touch with you in the future as I am also from Allentown. Where is the 350 yard rifle range you mentioned?
Link Posted: 7/26/2004 9:07:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Allentown here also.    I think the 350 range is at Guthville RnG.   I got a Y comp on my bushie (before I knew better)  I hate the thing,   That will need to be replaced.    I will also need to "Borrow" a spanner to put the propper stock back on my blaster come sept assuming all goes well.
Link Posted: 7/26/2004 9:11:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Cant help you with the mini Y if it is permanently attached, but, yeah, contact me in sept and we can get that stock right for you.
Link Posted: 7/30/2004 3:25:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Guthsville is 100 yard max.  I'm a member there and get there every chance I get (I live in MD now).  They do have a plinking range, but I think they recently started a "no rapid fire" rule.  You might want to check Ontalaunee rod and gun club, I think they have a longer distance

Rich
Link Posted: 7/30/2004 4:42:14 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
You might want to check Ontalaunee rod and gun club, I think they have a longer distance

Rich

Ontalaunee is the one I meant
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 7:44:14 AM EDT
[#8]
100, 200 and 300 yards.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 1:08:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top