Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2003 12:28:41 PM EDT
I can't believe no one has posted this yet.  Check link NRA Meeting.

Local news reports that Dick Cheney will be a keynote speaker during these meetings.

Link Posted: 12/29/2003 12:56:00 PM EDT
[#1]
They had it in Philly a couple of years ago. BIG show. It was cool to be able to talk with manufactures, instead of retailers.

I might even make the trip to Pittsburg for this.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 5:05:32 PM EDT
[#2]
That wasn't too bright on their part to pick the same weekend as the Train Collectors convention in York. A lot of train collectors are also big time gun collectors and the York convention is always that weekend. So I guess a choice will have to be made by some.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 5:23:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like a good reason to take Friday off & make a weekend trip to Pittsburgh.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 10:29:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Damnit.....  I have tickets to the race in Martinsville that weekend. Shit Shit......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top