Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2003 4:25:33 PM EDT
Attention all class3 shooters !!!

This is a “heads-up” alert.

I’ve recently learned “through the grapevine” that we will be under attack AGAIN at the upcoming November meeting. This time at our own club.

Apparently one of the "Anti-MG" members and their goon squad are planning to “outnumber” us at the next meeting. I understand they are working behind the scenes trying to rally support in an effort to ban MG’s altogether.

I really hate to ask all you guys to make all these meetings, but this is now getting ridiculous…

I understand they have recruited some members that haven’t been to a meeting in 20+yrs…

Unless we make a serious show of force, it could be the end of the MG’s at Hamburg R&P for good…

The group of us that made it to the last meeting at Shartlesville will not be enough…we need more support…Not only from our own class3 guys, but also from any club member that is sympathetic to our hobby…

It may also be time to take more drastic measures, such as voting the troublemaker(s) out of the club for good…
If you think it can’t happen, watch and see what happens that Wednesday night…

All I can say is PLEASE try to make the next meeting. It should prove to be very interesting.

Due to the large number of members expected to attend, the meeting will likely be held at the Shartlesville facility.

The Meeting will be on Wednesday, November 12, 2003

SPREAD THE WORD !!!

If anyone has any questions or comments, feel free to contact me.
[email protected]

Thanks,

ART
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top