Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/17/2003 9:15:46 AM EDT
For those of you who know where Target Master is in Chaddsford, they now allow you to use your .223 inside.  You have to buy their Frangible ammo but you can now shoot them there.  They also shoot FA inside.  Woo Hoo
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 5:15:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds cool but....

How are they going to enforce this? You could buy a few boxes and once you use that up how will they know your blasting M855 away in there?

If I owned that place I wouldnt risk it!
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 6:02:17 PM EDT
[#2]
they will figure it out real quick when they look at the back stop each night and see that someone dented the hell out of it and then realize that only 2 people where shooting .223 and you were on lane 6.  I know what you are saying, though and you are correct, so I am not busting your stones.  I guess it is a matter of just being honest and respecting the few places there are to shoot at 9:00 at night.
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 6:30:50 PM EDT
[#3]
That's great!!! What does the frangible .223 cost? Did you see any prebans?
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 7:15:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah they have a between 6 or 8 Colt Prebans.   A few of them are Prototypes, Green label, Blue label, LMG, All Colts.  Starting at around $1900 though.  Most are Brand new.  The ammo is a little steep.  It is ~ $14 a box.  I will check with them and see if you buy the same ammo elsewhere if you can use it there if it is unopened.  It is the Remington Frangible 55g ammo
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 7:52:03 PM EDT
[#5]
$14 a box, I'll stick to classic pistol for indoors. I still see the prebans are through the roof.
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 4:28:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, I personally think they are asking a little too much, but I may be wrong.  Maybe because they are new and prototypes, and rare ones.  Who knows.
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 6:22:21 AM EDT
[#7]
I can tell you now fellas, Tom, the owner will not allow you to 'bring in your own ammo. Its a liability issue.
Prices are high there. But I'm still kickin myself for not buying the A2 he recently sold for 8900.
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 9:16:50 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I can tell you now fellas, Tom, the owner will not allow you to 'bring in your own ammo. Its a liability issue.

I know, but that doesnt mean some dip sh!t cant/wont seak it in. I mean its a cool idea. But if I iwned a shop, Im not sure I would trust ppl that much.

YMMV
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top