Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2003 12:02:23 AM EDT
Greeting fellas... I was wondering if anyone would be aware of any Steelers merchandise (clothing) for sale in the area at a decent price? All I can find is the Steelers.com site (expensive!) and of course Ebay (not much there).

I am primarily looking for infant clothing (romper, onesie, shirt, pants, etc.) for my newborn boy, who is sure to be a lifeling Steelers fan like his father!

I'm just fishing at the moment, hoping there are better deals locally than what I can find on the web....Any help would be great!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 6:04:00 AM EDT
[#1]
for sale in pa or az??
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 6:50:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Penney's usually has some of the stuff you're looking for, especially the infant stuff. But their adult selections hasn't been as extensive as it has in the past. Or maybe it's just the store (Ross Park).
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 12:52:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
for sale in pa or az??

Err, PA smarty pants! I've already canvassed the stores around here, nothing but Cardinals and Chargers crap......

I figgered that the stuff might be "cheaper" round there. Maybe not?
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 3:55:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Good luck in your search.

I know how you feel.  I will soon be one of the few Steelers fans in Albuquerque.  I am already assuming I'll have to get DirectTV or something so I don't miss any of their games this season.
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 4:39:06 AM EDT
[#6]
I checked Walmart, nothing but adult clothing so far...maybe more stuff closer to the season.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top